Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I put a link in the words as well now.... good feedback, thanks. I will add all of the individual links too if that's helpful.

news time! in the 'how to force close' link, i added instructions on how to force close on Android (thank you meme!). Thought you might like to know.

UPDATED AND NOW COMPLETE! I've added a link to each thread and listed which fortunes belong to which update. All latest fortunes have now been identified. If you missed a reward from the latest round, please send an email to Support.

CLICK here for the list of all Fortunes from the Fortune Tent

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks SpiritWind, the Hub is so helpful!!!

I have one quick question or suggestion, can you make a post that lists the adventures and what is needed to go on one? I know it is in Dabag's alphabetical list, but I can't always remember the name of the adventure.

Maybe just add what is needed for the adventure in this post? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025452

Or this one? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1026416

Or maybe just have a new post with a link to it? I'm only asking because I can't always remember what each adventure needs, like Feral Lands and how many Troll Clubs and etc....I have 3 different adventures I need to accomplish to get passed certain goals and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what each one needed since my Queen's Castle already had an adventure running and I couldn't check. LOL!!

Anyways, just a suggestion as I'm sure the newbies run around from link to link trying to find out what is needed as well, or it could just be me. I've been told I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my body.

too easy! Of course I can will add this. Your wish is my command my Queen! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-14-15 at 03:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking for the size of the Jousting Arena, but couldn't see anything information about the Jousting Arena at all. Is it classed as a building or am I on the wrong track? I tried searching the board, but still didn't find what I am looking for, so all help gratefully received! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    I'm looking for the size of the Jousting Arena, but couldn't see anything information about the Jousting Arena at all. Is it classed as a building or am I on the wrong track? I tried searching the board, but still didn't find what I am looking for, so all help gratefully received! ☺
    It's 3x3!

and..... missing from the Building Guide (oops!). so is the Magic Garden! I'll fix that another time.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-14-15 at 06:11 PM.

Hi all, I've reworked and renamed the Adventure Guide!

The link to it is section 1 in The Hub Game Guide section as before, just renamed to Adventure Guide (from Adventure box drops). It now includes all the recipes as well as box drops.

Hope you like it! thank you queentina for the suggestion!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's 3x3!

and..... missing from the Building Guide (oops!). so is the Magic Garden! I'll fix that another time.
    Thank you very much!

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, thanks SpiritWind, that was even more information than I expected! You're my hero!

Executive Chef
    Just looked but couldn't see a guide to how to spawn the various beasts. If there isn't one, it may be useful.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just looked but couldn't see a guide to how to spawn the various beasts. If there isn't one, it may be useful.
    I am trying to create a nugget on that, but I also miss some information. Maybe I'll build in on the spot.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...