Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

New Resident
    Hi SW. I couldn't find Life Flowers or Benediction Brew in the Inventory list. If it won't be added, can anyone tell me if there is a cap on Life Flowers? I'm planning to chop a ton of Aspen trees in the next Weekday Warriors free time. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fripp4188 View Post
    Hi SW. I couldn't find Life Flowers or Benediction Brew in the Inventory list. If it won't be added, can anyone tell me if there is a cap on Life Flowers? I'm planning to chop a ton of Aspen trees in the next Weekday Warriors free time. Thanks!
    The limit on Life Flowers is 200. To get the limit, find the card of the item in your inventory, click on the question mark in the lower right corner. The card will flip, give you info about the item and in the upper right corner if will give the limit (if there is one).
    If you want to maximize usage of Life Flowers during WW, have a very low number of Life Flowers at the start of WW and have both potion shops available for crafting. Chop, chop, chop those aspens and start the Benediction Brew in each potion shop right during your unlimited energy usage (make sure, before hand, that you have the others items needed for the brew). I think it's 65 Life Flowers per brew - I could be wrong, but that would use up 130 Life Flowers and you can still collect 200 more. Repeat during the 2nd WW. You may want to preplant Aspens so you can water them each twice during your WW.
    Good luck!!! Those brews are never ending.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 02-18-20 at 12:59 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I haven't transferred any of the Inventory items yet from that storyline as I haven't completed unlocking all the students yet. I'm completely procrastinating bc I can't choose between Errol or Jared. I'd like to get enough scrolls to finish the goals together.

edit: I have transferred inventory items. still can't choose though! lol
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-20 at 08:16 PM.

New Resident
    Thanks for all the info, very helpful! Yeah the task of 70 brews to awake Maurice is daunting. I've got 36 Aspens ready to chop = 216 flowers if guaranteed drop/chop. I'll get more ready. I wonder how many can be chopped in a WW? My ruler will need some spinach for sure!

Executive Chef
    Ah, so the MH prize Iguana is NOT a guaranteed energy dropper - so far I have not gotten energy once ( per 3 collections), just flags for mermaid scales and around +340 coins. ( I will edit this post later if I find out how many gems it may drop.)

Frustrated_ So far ALL I'm getting are mermaid scales - seems like worthless price by this rate- wait 22 h for maxed out mermaid scales...( about 7 collections by now).
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 05-25-20 at 10:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I haven't transferred any of the Inventory items yet from that storyline as I haven't completed unlocking all the students yet. I'm completely procrastinating bc I can't choose between Errol or Jared. I'd like to get enough scrolls to finish the goals together.
    Best to keep them for MH - their story goals are usually pretty easy - and you get unlimited energy for it

Executive Chef
    Dark Knight- dropped Wyvern milk and stones on first collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Ah, so the MH prize Iguana is NOT a guaranteed energy dropper - so far I have not gotten energy once ( per 3 collections), just flags for mermaid scales and around +340 coins. ( I will edit this post later if I find out how many gems it may drop.)

Frustrated_ So far ALL I'm getting are mermaid scales - seems like worthless price by this rate- wait 22 h for maxed out mermaid scales...( about 7 collections by now).
    It has been about 2 months now- finally my Lizard dropped 2 gems first time ever. I have gotten 5 energy twice. Other than that all drops have been mermaid scales.

Rhino Keeper
    Baby widow drops iron

Thanks! I've added it to the Inventory Guide. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-12-20 at 08:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ... I'm completely procrastinating because I can't choose between Errol or Jared. I'd like to get enough scrolls to finish the goals together.
    edit: ... still can't choose though! lol
    Hey SW
    You should definitely unlock Errol!!
    He comes with the special griffin that is like a daily Alicorn!
    You are missing out on all that daily energy not unlocking him.
    The tricky decision then is ... which griffin to choose?? lol