Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 751 to 760 of 760

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

  1. #751
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,986
    Merry Christmas!

    My gift to you all this year is that I've added all of the buildings into the Inventory Guide! They are a very abridged post with just the item name and their drops and a link to the Building Guide for further information. They are a different colour to the other items in the Inventory Guide so you can easily identify the entry. For example:

    Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe
    Drops: coins
    Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide.


    Hope this is helpful to you... x

  2. #752
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritwind00 View Post
    merry christmas!

    my gift to you all this year is that i've added all of the buildings into the inventory guide! They are a very abridged post with just the item name and their drops and a link to the building guide for further information. They are a different colour to the other items in the inventory guide so you can easily identify the entry. For example:

    ye ol' toy shoppe
    drops: coins
    information about this item can be found in the building guide.


    hope this is helpful to you... x
    thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

  3. #753
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Merry Christmas!

    My gift to you all this year is that I've added all of the buildings into the Inventory Guide! They are a very abridged post with just the item name and their drops and a link to the Building Guide for further information. They are a different colour to the other items in the Inventory Guide so you can easily identify the entry. For example:

    Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe
    Drops: coins
    Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide.


    Hope this is helpful to you... x
    Oh wow! Thank you!!!
    StormID: neferlala

  4. #754
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,492
    Thanks, SW! You're the best! & Merry Christmas to you as well! Hope you & yours are safe & sound from all the fires!
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  5. #755
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    276
    Hey SW, I’m not sure where the thread went, but my Kit In Boots just dropped a wisp lantern! I just looked at the inventory and that’s not on the list so I thought I’d let you know
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

  6. #756
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,986
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Hey SW, I’m not sure where the thread went, but my Kit In Boots just dropped a wisp lantern! I just looked at the inventory and that’s not on the list so I thought I’d let you know
    Perfect! Thank you so much for posting. I've updated both entries.

    (send you a message with where I moved your post too and a link. )

  7. #757
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    808
    Trader's Maps or a Globe or Wares is not in the inventory list, are these simple deco?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  8. #758
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Trader's Maps or a Globe or Wares is not in the inventory list, are these simple deco?
    Yes

  9. #759
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,986
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Trader's Maps or a Globe or Wares is not in the inventory list, are these simple deco?
    Looks like I missed adding all of the Tradesman's drops so I've done that now given I'm transferring a hundred other entries! Thanks so much for the pickup. These items were in the Town Square guide about the Tradesman so thankfully I didn't need to create them from scratch!

    I've also added a few other missing entries for the newer limited released items like the Mantis, Rainbow Mantis, Demetria and Kissy Booth. Plus the Barons tent snowball challenge and the Slumbering Princess items are also now in the Inventory Guide. Pretty sure I now need to pop into the Tavern!

  10. #760
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Looks like I missed adding all of the Tradesman's drops so I've done that now given I'm transferring a hundred other entries! Thanks so much for the pickup. These items were in the Town Square guide about the Tradesman so thankfully I didn't need to create them from scratch!

    I've also added a few other missing entries for the newer limited released items like the Mantis, Rainbow Mantis, Demetria and Kissy Booth. Plus the Barons tent snowball challenge and the Slumbering Princess items are also now in the Inventory Guide. Pretty sure I now need to pop into the Tavern!
    Well deserved root beer, SW! THANKS!! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •