Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 771 to 780 of 780

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

  1. #771
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Baby widow drops iron


    Thanks! I've added it to the Inventory Guide. SW
    Suzie and paparazzi gnome also drop iron. I need iron, can ya tell lol

    Thanks heaps for the info both new drops added. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-13-20 at 06:49 PM.

  2. #772
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Suzie and paparazzi gnome also drop iron. I need iron, can ya tell lol

    Thanks heaps for the info both new drops added. SW
    Oh no SW, don’t hate me but I meant to say Silver ore. I’m so so sorry. Baby widow, suzie, and paparazzi gnome drop silver not iron. I dearly apologize

  3. #773
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,625
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Oh no SW, don’t hate me but I meant to say Silver ore. I’m so so sorry. Baby widow, suzie, and paparazzi gnome drop silver not iron. I dearly apologize
    lol - only gratitude shown here and easily fixed! Thanks for the update. Am going to update some other entries, so perfect timing

  4. #774
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    96
    The Academy Duke’s Revenge goal 7 Duke’s guard is 30/30 hits for me. The hub states it’s 10/10 hits.

  5. #775
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,625
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    The Academy Duke’s Revenge goal 7 Duke’s guard is 30/30 hits for me. The hub states it’s 10/10 hits.
    You get to 'whack' the Duke and his guard a few times. it's 10/10 then 30/30 then 60/60 then 90/90 and then 300/300 across the 3 different parts. I think the info I have is correct though. You should be on part 2 if it's 30/30?? Part 1 is 10/10 and both parts have the same goal at goal 7.

  6. #776
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,040
    My Maple Tree just spawned a Dire Boar.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  7. #777
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Posts
    16
    I came looking for a monster guide today but can?t find one. When I have trouble getting monsters to spawn for A Faerie Dire Situation or a Weekend Warrior requirement I?ll look to see if I have any monster traps in my inventory. Today theres a lava golem trap and a bandit trap. The traps themselves are in the inventory list and the lava golem prize is there also but I want to know how many hits each monster takes to defeat as I?m almost out of energy. I tried looking up the guide from the events they came from but didn?t find it there, either. Am I missing something somewhere?
    ~
    ~Adding new neighbors in all games played (currently Castle Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Bakery Story 2). I accept requests multiple times per day but rarely have time to visit. My storm8 id is auntprish

  8. #778
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    I came looking for a monster guide today but can?t find one. When I have trouble getting monsters to spawn for A Faerie Dire Situation or a Weekend Warrior requirement I?ll look to see if I have any monster traps in my inventory. Today theres a lava golem trap and a bandit trap. The traps themselves are in the inventory list and the lava golem prize is there also but I want to know how many hits each monster takes to defeat as I?m almost out of energy. I tried looking up the guide from the events they came from but didn?t find it there, either. Am I missing something somewhere?
    Shibuya did a series of informational threads (that I highly recommend, so useful!) called Nuggets and one is dedicated to beasts but it mostly contains info on how/where to spawn the monsters that are always available. The only place I know for sure to find the info on event monsters is in the event threads themselves. I referred to Shibuya's infoposts in the event threads to find the following info:

    Lava Golems - 10 hits to defeat (info at bottom of the LG inventory entry) with an average of about 6 energy used (info found at bottom of energy chart)
    Armed Bandit - 10 hits to defeat with an average of about 6 energy used

  9. #779
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    I came looking for a monster guide today but can?t find one. When I have trouble getting monsters to spawn for A Faerie Dire Situation or a Weekend Warrior requirement I?ll look to see if I have any monster traps in my inventory. Today theres a lava golem trap and a bandit trap. The traps themselves are in the inventory list and the lava golem prize is there also but I want to know how many hits each monster takes to defeat as I?m almost out of energy. I tried looking up the guide from the events they came from but didn?t find it there, either. Am I missing something somewhere?
    Thank you so much for raising this. I'll make sure I add more info on the Trap posts I make in the inventory guide to say what spawns and how many hits it takes to defeat. When I have time I will go through the older entries and add info.

  10. #780
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Michigan, US
    Posts
    16
    Wonderful, that would be so helpful.

    Thank you for all you do in these forums. We would be lost without you.
    ~
    ~Adding new neighbors in all games played (currently Castle Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Bakery Story 2). I accept requests multiple times per day but rarely have time to visit. My storm8 id is auntprish

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •