Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I won't change the main heading of 'the Hub', it's been referenced in too many threads and is here to stay.

I am happy to change or update the description after the words 'The Hub' to make it more helpful or useful though. I have done this a few times already. Feel free to post feedback... After all that's what this thread is all about!
    What about:
    The Hub (ABC guide)

or something else between the ( )
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I agree that "The Hub" has been referenced far too many times to change it now. I tell neighbors to google "The Hub" all of the time. Hub is a central point by definition. Most people just ask questions to get answers. You could call it whatever you want and it won't change the fact that it's not the first place someone looks. Just look how many times we have to refer people to page 1, post #2 every single update.

I won't change the main heading of 'the Hub', it's been referenced in too many threads and is here to stay.

I am happy to change or update the description after the words 'The Hub' to make it more helpful or useful though. I have done this a few times already. Feel free to post feedback... After all that's what this thread is all about!

Executive Chef
    Said tongue-in-cheek.... The Hub (Castle Story Guide for Dummies) I couldn't resist. Lol

haha! Ok, the ever-changing name of the description of the Hub has been updated - check out its new name. It won't be the last time it will change.... count is 82523
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-06-15 at 02:27 AM. Reason: added comment

Rhino Keeper
    My spooky tree has been dropping sap and living wood recently and not bones and teeth. I'm not complaining - I really need sap and living wood and not the others - just wondering if I've been lucky or if drops were changed.

And does Haunted Hall still have a small chance to drop wisps and lanterns or was that removed? I don't track my drops and I can't remember the last time I saw one.

Executive Chef
    It's been a while since I got a lantern but I've gotten several wisps and lumin essences from the Haunted House recently.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    My spooky tree has been dropping sap and living wood recently and not bones and teeth. I'm not complaining - I really need sap and living wood and not the others - just wondering if I've been lucky or if drops were changed.

And does Haunted Hall still have a small chance to drop wisps and lanterns or was that removed? I don't track my drops and I can't remember the last time I saw one.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post

How did you get the haunted hall? I've been playing for about a year now. Since the end of summer, 2015. Thx for any help.

Executive Chef
    It was part of the Halloween 2014 event.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    How did you get the haunted hall? I've been playing for about a year now. Since the end of summer, 2015. Thx for any help.

Rhino Keeper

Hi, my 2 cents worth, move the hub sticky to the top and leave it there. At present there is about 7 odd stickies and the one everyone sprucks about is the last one. Call it what ever you like, jus move it up to the top of the food chain. My suggestion for the name. - the Hub, 101 for dummies, links to quests, chains and support from fellow players.

Update my coment for feedback on the hub, which is a sticky moved to first place in the chain of comments. The official hub site, which is locked for obvious reasons, is down at number 10. We all know that people will not read to save their lives. Just move it to the top, and let them work it out themselves. Cheeers
    Cheers
    Last edited by outhouse01; 10-13-15 at 11:52 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good in theory Outhouse... the most recent post gets the top spot at top of sticky threads. That's why it keeps on living at the end of the list of stickies.

I could move it to Game Guides and unsticky all of the game threads, however, I think it would get less exposure there. Ideally I'd love to see it have its own sub forum. Then all of the links in section 1 would sit as stickys. Ah, it's a dream I have.... it had had loads of hits though since I last posted the number, so it is being used and by a good number of players.

83996 hits as at today. = 1473 hits in 9 days.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-14-15 at 01:34 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have you looked at the top of your discussion page? How truly wonderful! I'll start moving things up there soon. But doesn't it look fabulous! I'm so excited...

Big shout out to FrozenTurtle for creating this for us. Thank you!!!