Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Fashion Designer
    I could not find Monsoona (EDIT: and Prevailian Temple & Windfall ceremony) in the Inventory Guide (nor Building Guide lol). I'm not complaining, this is just feedback.

ShibuyaCloth has it listed as Moonsoona:

Storable: Yes
    Info: An air elemental with the power to fly to unthinkable heights. If the wind blows in your favor, you may get an Earth Wisp or a Wisp Lantern!
    Size: 1x1
    item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (1000), Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Manticore Whisker, Bacon, Mysterious Venom
    Elemental Discovery I
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 48 gems
    Max: 1
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111371

Same thing for
    Prevailian Temple
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A floating temple, help afloat in the sky by a magical wind.
    Size: 3x3
    item cannot be sold!
    Elemental Discovery I
    Max: 1

Prevailian Temple "craft" is:
    Windfall Ceremony
    Storable: No
    Info: Collect Coal, Stone, and more!
    Crafted in: Prevailian Temple
    Requirements: 25 Glimmerdust
    Drops: Coins (300), Stone, Coal, Elvenite, Iron Ore, Golden Nugget
    quest: Elemental Discovery I
    Collection time: 9960 minutes // 166 hours // 6.92 days
    Collection Speed-up: 664 gems
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-23-21 at 08:36 PM. Reason: added prev temple, windfall ceremony

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    None of that storyline has been transferred yet. I'm still checking drops... everything is in the discussion thread same with Misty Marshland. I'll get there....just a bit busy

Fashion Designer
    I guessed that was it. No offense intended.

Host(ess)

add to Inventory please

I just got this new item from the Baron's Tent (July 2021), and I don't know what it is and it's not in the inventory list.

It's the Naga Altar.

The inventory card says, "An ancient altar to the greatest warriors of the deep sea! Harvest for Royal Crests."

Royal Crests are not in the inventory list either. So, I'm not sure what good it is, but at least it's something new.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The crests were used probably as building parts, or just as part of the event where it was originally released. I'm interested in finding out what the drops are.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    I just got this new item from the Baron's Tent (July 2021), and I don't know what it is and it's not in the inventory list.

It's the Naga Altar.

The inventory card says, "An ancient altar to the greatest warriors of the deep sea! Harvest for Royal Crests."

Royal Crests are not in the inventory list either. So, I'm not sure what good it is, but at least it's something new.
    See the Baron Tent thread for details. There are no new items in the tent. All recycled, but still a few good ones.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I wanted to sell ice cream cottages? I have 5 in storage & game will not let me sell them. This keeps me at cap for town buildings. I can sell plain cottage but not ice cream cottages🤪 thanks for your help

i know it would be an insane undertaking but pictures would be extremely helpful especially with the old stuff .....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    i know it would be an insane undertaking but pictures would be extremely helpful especially with the old stuff .....
    I couldn't even imagine someone doing that. It would be a horrendous undertaking. I can usually figure things out by going to the Hub. Then I also put the name of the item in the search engine in the upper right corner. The event usually has pictures of what I need to see. Then you can always ask on the Forum. Someone is always kind enough to help out other players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can I please get some help to track the additional drops for Idris (Kelcie's alicorn)... I noticed I didn't have an inventory entry for it so I've been taking note but only from yesterday.

So far I have: spellbound dew, staff token. + what is the min energy drop? 2 or 4? Thank you!
    I will pay attention to this for you. So far, I got 4 energy. Thanks for doing this for us.