Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Baby widow drops iron

Thanks! I've added it to the Inventory Guide. SW
    Suzie and paparazzi gnome also drop iron. I need iron, can ya tell lol

Thanks heaps for the info both new drops added. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-13-20 at 06:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Suzie and paparazzi gnome also drop iron. I need iron, can ya tell lol

Thanks heaps for the info both new drops added. SW
    Oh no SW, don’t hate me but I meant to say Silver ore. I’m so so sorry. Baby widow, suzie, and paparazzi gnome drop silver not iron. I dearly apologize

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh no SW, don’t hate me but I meant to say Silver ore. I’m so so sorry. Baby widow, suzie, and paparazzi gnome drop silver not iron. I dearly apologize
    lol - only gratitude shown here and easily fixed! Thanks for the update. Am going to update some other entries, so perfect timing

Rhino Keeper
    The Academy Duke’s Revenge goal 7 Duke’s guard is 30/30 hits for me. The hub states it’s 10/10 hits.

The Academy Duke’s Revenge goal 7 Duke’s guard is 30/30 hits for me. The hub states it’s 10/10 hits.
    You get to 'whack' the Duke and his guard a few times. it's 10/10 then 30/30 then 60/60 then 90/90 and then 300/300 across the 3 different parts. I think the info I have is correct though. You should be on part 2 if it's 30/30?? Part 1 is 10/10 and both parts have the same goal at goal 7.

Executive Chef
    My Maple Tree just spawned a Dire Boar.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    I came looking for a monster guide today but can?t find one. When I have trouble getting monsters to spawn for A Faerie Dire Situation or a Weekend Warrior requirement I?ll look to see if I have any monster traps in my inventory. Today theres a lava golem trap and a bandit trap. The traps themselves are in the inventory list and the lava golem prize is there also but I want to know how many hits each monster takes to defeat as I?m almost out of energy. I tried looking up the guide from the events they came from but didn?t find it there, either. Am I missing something somewhere?
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    I came looking for a monster guide today but can?t find one. When I have trouble getting monsters to spawn for A Faerie Dire Situation or a Weekend Warrior requirement I?ll look to see if I have any monster traps in my inventory. Today theres a lava golem trap and a bandit trap. The traps themselves are in the inventory list and the lava golem prize is there also but I want to know how many hits each monster takes to defeat as I?m almost out of energy. I tried looking up the guide from the events they came from but didn?t find it there, either. Am I missing something somewhere?
    Shibuya did a series of informational threads (that I highly recommend, so useful!) called Nuggets and one is dedicated to beasts but it mostly contains info on how/where to spawn the monsters that are always available. The only place I know for sure to find the info on event monsters is in the event threads themselves. I referred to Shibuya's infoposts in the event threads to find the following info:

Lava Golems - 10 hits to defeat (info at bottom of the LG inventory entry) with an average of about 6 energy used (info found at bottom of energy chart)
    Armed Bandit - 10 hits to defeat with an average of about 6 energy used

Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    Thank you so much for raising this. I'll make sure I add more info on the Trap posts I make in the inventory guide to say what spawns and how many hits it takes to defeat. When I have time I will go through the older entries and add info.

Host(ess)
    Wonderful, that would be so helpful.

Thank you for all you do in these forums. We would be lost without you.
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish