Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Fashion Designer
    Desert Sands Adventure gave me Builder's Paste.

added! thanks.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:26 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

The building guide doesn't list how many crafting or resource buildings are allowed. When I try to place the Glimmer Faerie House it says I'm at my limit for that type of structure.

The 2 faerie buildings are not crafting buildings, but are town buildings and they both have notes about what to do when you get this message. It's because they are classified as Town buildings and there is a cap on how many you can have. But, I'll have a look at the other info on buildings.
    Limits are in green text... is there something in particular missing?
    thanks for the feedback! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:31 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Links in the Outline Guide now updated to the new Goal Guide (finally!). I've also added about a million items to the inventory guide (ok, slight exageration) in the last couple of days but it should be nearly there now! I still need to add the elven outpost items to the inventory guide (but I think I'll wait till they have a purpose) and today I'm adding the goal pictures in the Hub thread for the goals given they are now complete.

I think some of my elven outpost pics went to the same cyber graveyard as the search and rescue ones! aaarrrgghhhh! If you can help with any of the missing screen shots or info, please let me know... thanks!

anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Does anyone have pictures for Search and Rescue part 1? I'm missing a few and can't seem to find them. If you do have them can you upload them as IMG files, not as ones you attach. I need the BB codes. Thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-17 at 06:46 PM.

I couldn't find the goddess tree or stargazers ridge in the inventory guide. Did I overlook them?
    Never mind... I'll catch up eventually. I found the building guide! :/
    Last edited by gandalf72; 02-03-17 at 02:25 PM. Reason: I'm clueless!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Main goal guide update: I've added all the pre-requisite and notes info (cross referenced from the Outline Guide) and also have added all of the Discussion Thread links in the Game Links section. I still want to go through the old goal guide and add details and notes, but I'll just do those as time permits, but won't post about them.

So, it's pretty much now complete. Still some dialogue to enter for 1 goal which I have I think. I'll let you know if I get stuck.

If you see a note from me about missing text, can you please keep an eye out for the info as you're working through goals and post the missing bits here. I'd really appreciate some help with that. Thanks all!

Cupid pig not in inventory guide. One dropped from love magic adventure.

I'll add all of the valentine animals all together once - will post here when done, may not be till the end of the week though. this will be a helpful reminder for me to add it though, so thanks! SW
    edit: do you mean the Love Pig? Dispel the Love Magic adventure will only be coded for the original animals. ???
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-08-17 at 03:07 AM.

Fashion Designer
    was looking for the Autumn carriage drops in the resource buildings guide. thank you SW!!

thanks for the pickup! I've added it into the Building Guide now. The inventory guide is a nearly a full time job! I've added the carriage to the Petals post too. thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-17 at 07:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    Cupid pig not in inventory guide. One dropped from love magic adventure.
    where is the love magic adventure? i don't see it. thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    where is the love magic adventure? i don't see it. thank you!
    You will only have that adventure if you have the Love Shack...sorry.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Any info on the "Tunnel of Love"? I've looked every where I can think of, but can't find it. I'm curious if it's purely deco, a building or what. Thanks for any help!

seems I missed a whole Barons tent month in the inventory guide! oops! ok, check there now under T SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-08-17 at 02:01 AM.