Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Nightclub Owner
    I was looking a the Energy entry in the HUB Inventory and was wondering about the Spring Peacock. It's listed as an energy source but I can't recall every getting any from the four on my board. Are they meant to drop 5 like some of the other pets (Wisp, DD Otter, etc.) or is it like the Nagas and Valentine Pets that offer 1?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was looking a the Energy entry in the HUB Inventory and was wondering about the Spring Peacock. It's listed as an energy source but I can't recall every getting any from the four on my board. Are they meant to drop 5 like some of the other pets (Wisp, DD Otter, etc.) or is it like the Nagas and Valentine Pets that offer 1?
    It will be 5 energy, but it must be a very rare drop. I've been tracking my drops since you posted and will keep an eye out for the energy drop but haven't seen it yet.

I've nearly caught up adding the items for the past couple of events. The building guide is up to date. I've added as many items as I could into the Inventory Guide, however, I'm still waiting on official drop info from S8.

If you're looking for what drops I have so far, my working area is on page 4 of the Inventory Guide.

I've moved the older threads to Game Guides.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished trials and tributes last week and have the knights hall now. I noticed on the inventory guide it says it drops coins, however mine has dropped a couple long swords and light armor.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I just finished trials and tributes last week and have the knights hall now. I noticed on the inventory guide it says it drops coins, however mine has dropped a couple long swords and light armor.
    Super, thanks for the pickup! It's already in the Light Armor entry so I'll add it to Longsword entry and the Building Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Super, thanks for the pickup! It's already in the Light Armor entry so I'll add it to Longsword entry and the Building Guide.
    Thank you for all you do!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a thread that discusses new items in the item shop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Is there a thread that discusses new items in the item shop?
    Yes, any time they add new items to the Market for purchase (that aren't connected to an event) it will be discussed in the New Sales thread. Here's a link to the thread, the current sale talk starts @ post 1396. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-etc/page141

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, any time they add new items to the Market for purchase (that aren't connected to an event) it will be discussed in the New Sales thread. Here's a link to the thread, the current sale talk starts @ post 1396. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-etc/page141
    Thanks so much

Fashion Designer

potion of clarity

Found this in an old PM for the Hub:

Potion of Clarity for the Magic Garden questline

Ingredients are listed in the game in the potion shop during this quest, just not in the guides/Hub.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	potion of clarity ingredients.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	50912

Brew and drink 2 Potions of Clarity 0/2 DRINK (skip 80 gems):

*15 Creep Tooth
    *1 Enchanter's Essence
    *15 Purple Petal
    *4 hours at Potion Shop

Rewards: 1500 coin, 5 xp

posts to fix:

Forum "Goals" Guide (Magic Garden quest) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364067

Forum Inventory Guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375
    (search "clarity": glimmerdust is listed as an ingredient, which it's not. listed at use of purple petal ok. not listed as a use for enchanter's essence. not listed as a use for creep tooth. no separate Inventory entry for potion of clarity.)
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.