Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Hi,
    I am not sure if it is the right Thread for my question / remark:
    In the List of buildings, the Blythwood Sapling / Goddess Tree is given with 5 Levels only.
    I just completed the "final" Upgrade, but it can be upgraded further - ?!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    5 levels is the current highest level. Lots more fun ahead for you. If you click on the Story Guide Outline link below it will take you to a summary of all main story goals so you can check out what's coming for you. (we have a Help Me thread which you can use anytime to ask anything about goals or game questions )

Fashion Designer
    Spirit Wind,
    I've been keeping track of drops from the Dispel The Love Magic. Besides what is listed:

Known drops. Entwined Seedling

Box Drops. Trees: Heartbloom, Kissing Willow, Lovepuff. Flowers: Flowering Bush, Lustweed, Pink-flower Penstemon, Playful Trillium,
    Romantic Larkspur, Sprite Blossoms, Talinium Incardine. Fluttermush Ring. Animals: Love Chicken, Love Cow, Love Pig.

I still do the adventure once or twice a week. Currently have 3 horns.

added! thanks SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-16 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    5 levels is the current highest level. Lots more fun ahead for you. If you click on the Story Guide Outline link below it will take you to a summary of all main story goals so you can check out what's coming for you. (we have a Help Me thread which you can use anytime to ask anything about goals or game questions )
    Maybe I did not put the question correctly, since I am no native english speaker...
    I have already upgraded the Goddess Tree to Level 5, but when I tap on it now, it asks for
    Faerie Fertilizer, Sparkle Spackle, Amber Trinket and water for an additional Level = level 6
    Therefore, I was wondering, if the Information given in the List (Max 5 Levels) is still correct...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honerkowski View Post
    Maybe I did not put the question correctly, since I am no native english speaker...
    I have already upgraded the Goddess Tree to Level 5, but when I tap on it now, it asks for
    Faerie Fertilizer, Sparkle Spackle, Amber Trinket and water for an additional Level = level 6
    Therefore, I was wondering, if the Information given in the List (Max 5 Levels) is still correct...
    You completed the original Goddess Tree quest. You have now started a new quest. See thread for more information: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....03#post1109803

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You completed the original Goddess Tree quest. You have now started a new quest. See thread for more information: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....03#post1109803
    The Quests are irrelevant; I was just wondering why it is stated in the Building Guide that the Goddess Tree has Max. 5 Levels when it can be upgraded to Level 6 apparently...

Executive Chef
    Yes, you are right. In a later quest, the Goddess Tree can be upgraded one more time than what is listed in the Building Guide. The original max level was 5.

The box, does it say upgrade to Level 6 or just upgrade? I can't tell from my Goddess Tree what level it is, as it just says Goddess tree.

If it is actually upgrade to Level 6, then when Spiritwind finds the time, the Building Guide should to be updated to reflect that the Goddess Tree is upgraded again in Step 3 of A Boar-ing problem (Amber Augmentations).
    Last edited by roguebee; 05-27-16 at 08:48 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, you're right! Thanks for the post roguebee. Sorry about that. And yes l will update the guide...

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The box, does it say upgrade to Level 6 or just upgrade? I can't tell from my Goddess Tree what level it is, as it just says Goddess tree.
    It doesn't say that the Tree can be upgraded to Level 6, it just gives the Materials for the next upgrade.
    But since I just finished the Quest regarding Blythewood Sapling / Goddess Tree, it can not be higher than 5

I haven't even started a Boar-ing Problem, I am still on the Quest Team Azalea or Team Lila...

Thank you for your help / clarification!

Blythewood Sapling/Goddess Tree information updated: revised entry in the Resource Building Guide. many thanks, SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-16 at 05:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Spirit Wind,
    I've been keeping track of drops from the Dispel The Love Magic. Besides what is listed:

Known drops. Entwined Seedling

Box Drops. Trees: Heartbloom, Kissing Willow, Lovepuff. Flowers: Flowering Bush, Lustweed, Pink-flower Penstemon, Playful Trillium,
    Romantic Larkspur, Sprite Blossoms, Talinium Incardine. Fluttermush Ring. Animals: Love Chicken, Love Cow, Love Pig.

I still do the adventure once or twice a week. Currently have 3 horns.
    One more box drop. Just got a pink rainbow this morning.

added... with thanks, SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-16 at 05:50 PM.