Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Found this in an old PM for the Hub:

Potion of Clarity for the Magic Garden questline

Ingredients are listed in the game in the potion shop during this quest, just not in the guides/Hub.

Attachment 50912

Brew and drink 2 Potions of Clarity 0/2 DRINK (skip 80 gems):

*15 Creep Tooth
    *1 Enchanter's Essence
    *15 Purple Petal
    *4 hours at Potion Shop

Rewards: 1500 coin, 5 xp

posts to fix:

Forum "Goals" Guide (Magic Garden quest) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364067

Forum Inventory Guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375
    (search "clarity": glimmerdust is listed as an ingredient, which it's not. listed at use of purple petal ok. not listed as a use for enchanter's essence. not listed as a use for creep tooth. no separate Inventory entry for potion of clarity.)
    If you are making the potion, can you tell me the info on the back of the inventory card?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you are making the potion, can you tell me the info on the back of the inventory card?
    I'm so sorry - it was a long time ago, I screenshot the quest info but not the item. Maybe we can recruit a newbie to get it.

Meanwhile, in hub Feedback for SpiritWind: I'm doing A Boar-ing Problem https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364425 and got to step 3 get the Amber from an Adventure. Turns out it's not a 100% drop? It took me 5 tries, lol. The flavor text on the back of the Potion of Gills card added confusion, because it says "drink this near a body of water" or something like that. I'm like, "what water? where?" I moved ponds all around and by the Castle in various ways trying to find the secret. In desperation I went to the discussion topic, which has 500+ posts. Luckily I only had to read up to post 119 to see someone say it takes multiple tries.

Could you add a note to the guide about maybe needing multiple tries?

Either that, or the pond configuration matters, lol? Does anyone remember? I finally got myself an amber and would rather not read 500 more posts to find out, lol.

EDIT: Also, step 5 says fight 0/1 dire boar. This is a typo, it's actually 10 as shown in the discussion topic.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 04-08-19 at 09:21 PM. Reason: added number of boars
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Lavenderdale. I'll update with extra notes. The early goals do not have nearly as much info as I write now. Especially Inventory. Done

--------------------
    I've just spend about 6 hours today updating inventory and building guides with the last few event info. Working on the Hidden Forest now. Still so much more to do!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-10-19 at 10:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks Lavenderdale. I'll update with extra notes. The early goals do not have nearly as much info as I write now. Especially Inventory. Done

--------------------
    I've just spend about 6 hours today updating inventory and building guides with the last few event info. Working on the Hidden Forest now. Still so much more to do!
    Well, now that daylight savings has ended, what else were you going to do in the evenings

More seriously (??? ) , I hope you have heaps of coffee, or your beverage of choice, to help!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-11-19 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Latte all the way!!! And chocolate :)

Executive Chef
    SW: well plenty of chocolate to you & massages & anything else to de-stress. the candy tufkin drops more than +2 energy. and also drops earth wisps

added to the Hub... thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-28-19 at 06:28 PM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Mantistorm has dropped so far: + 2 Wisp lanterns, + 2 trade tickets.

Executive Chef
    It was too hot to do anything else this arvy!!

Still need to get the Trade post drops and (note to self) add info to all the various shrubs that you can get freebies by expanding in the Sabina area.

Does anyone remember if it was all shrubs? I remember getting free purple and red shrubs.

It's never-ending! I can always think of something to fix and add!

AnnirasSweets, do you have Sabina part 4 dialogue handy? I think my pics of them are buried!
    i got shrub that dropped Red, Purple, Cloudberry bush, and a glimmer rock formation from I think L12, the one where I got the Cavern of the Wilds. The number of shrubs varied.

added to the Hub... thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-28-19 at 06:28 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Still need to get the Trade post drops
    I'm not sure where to look for Trading Post drops. They aren't in the nice clean hub guide for the Town Square, and I couldn't find the Trading Post in the Building Guide or Inventory Guide.

People were posting a drop here and there in the Town Square discussion thread. A post had a few things but it was early.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1536346

Is there a list?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the trading post today. Would you like me to track drops?

I found the tradesman in the town square post of the hub.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I just got the trading post today. Would you like me to track drops?

I found the tradesman in the town square post of the hub.

Trudyscandles
    Concratulations, I've gotten so much good stuff from mine: Lemonade, trade tickets, mushrooms, glimmerdust, naga fins, truffels, strawberries, orange pie, apple pie, eggs...