Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Creatures 12-5-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I also think that cold turkey or scarecrow might go on a sale package today with 40-50 runes and some apples
    I SO wish you had been right. Had it been Scare crow + runes, I would not have hesitated even half a second before buying it. Especially since it is finally correctly priced at $10. But alas it seems they will only ever put animals i have in packages and i will never get my crow.

ETA: breeding time on both Xmas animals gotten via fire + nature = 7 hours.

Executive Chef
    Lol are they serious with the price of that habitat?
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The Toy Poodle and Reindeer are 7hrs and the Santa Claws is 8hrs, evolution time for both is 1 more hour than breeding.
    Thanks, hun Added!
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I like three hour fails because they're short. I likely have my third Vinotaur cooking right now, when I'm still trying for the Fallaby :/
    In a way, that's good - there are now THREE animals you want with fire + nature. Better odds for you to get something you want.

Rhino Keeper
    My first try is a 6 hour. I still need the fallaby so I'm hopeful it's not a solar simeon fail.. will know in 6 hours!

Executive Chef
    Great a fairy ferret fail, and I just put a stupid 16 hour thunderhawk fail on the nest.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 12-05-14 at 01:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I agree: 500 gems just for a holiday habitat is pretty steep and there's no way many ppl will ever want to buy it. Especially since all the habitats were on sale for 150 gems not long ago -___-

Either way, I'm glad I sped-bred a bunch of fails to get the Reindeer and Poodle since that's a load off my chest for the foreseeable future.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    In a way, that's good - there are now THREE animals you want with fire + nature. Better odds for you to get something you want.
    Normally I would feel that way but after the autumn animals I am not very hopeful. I have tried almost non stop and I have not gotten a single autumn animal...could not even get the grassquatch. I still need the pumpkin panda and autumn hedgehog also. That is a total of 4 animals with the same nature/earth combo and I did not get a single one after all these weeks of trying. (I did cave and buy the unicornicopia when he was on sale) I sure hope my luck is better for the Christmas animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Maybe it will go on sale after Christmas

Executive Chef
    Still wishing for a world event.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast