Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Connection issues

Nightclub Owner
    This happens fairly frequently with my games, which is why I quit Bakery 1 & Restaurant 1 and only play BS2 & RS2 now. When you have time sensitive games and can never actually get into them because of the "not connected to the internet" error message it becomes very frustrating.

I play Bakery Story on Android & have had it happen quite a lot. My daughter has iPhone & hasn't had it happen. She says it's because the game was built for iPhone & this is an Android problem mostly... She said with her friends it hardly ever happens to the ones with iPhones but it happens all the time to her Android friends.

Is like to know if that's true.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    I play Bakery Story on Android & have had it happen quite a lot. My daughter has iPhone & hasn't had it happen. She says it's because the game was built for iPhone & this is an Android problem mostly... She said with her friends it hardly ever happens to the ones with iPhones but it happens all the time to her Android friends.

Is like to know if that's true.
    Connectivity and game performances depend on several factors like device processor, memory, space, operating system, connectivity, ISP, bandwith, network, etc etc etc. Too many factors to list or to discuss in detail. In my opinion, your daughter's opinion is an individual opinion, without basis. Some may say iOS devices have lesser issues because they have a better operating system. And there are numerous different Android types of devices that made it more complicated. Anyways for questions on platform parity, you can file a forum dispute thread and discuss further with the Community Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Connectivity and game performances depend on several factors like device processor, memory, space, operating system, connectivity, ISP, bandwith, network, etc etc etc. Too many factors to list or to discuss in detail. In my opinion, your daughter's opinion is an individual opinion, without basis. Some may say iOS devices have lesser issues because they have a better operating system. And there are numerous different Android types of devices that made it more complicated. Anyways for questions on platform parity, you can file a forum dispute thread and discuss further with the Community Manager.
    Thanks. I thought it was the opinion of her & her friends but had nothing to go on to know the truth.

By the way... my last sentence was supposed to be "I'd like to know the truth." Instead it ended up with it sounding like I thought her opinion was the truth lol Sorry about that but thank you for the answer.

Rhino Keeper

Can?t stay connected to game

Ever since I started new Witch goal I can’t stay connected to Bakery Story. If I can connect at all(which isn’t very often) I get disconnected after few minutes of play. Keeps telling me to check my connection. Every other online app I have, including other Storm8 apps, work just fine. Contacted Storm8 and immediately received automated message telling me my ticket is closed and that they no longer deal with individual issues. Basically customer service no longer exists at Storm8. Anyone else playing iOS version of the game having issues?
    Last edited by fluffyfoot; 10-04-17 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to say which game I was having trouble with

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. If you'd like, you may forward me your support ticket number via PM and I can forward it to a CM for further review.

Moving to Bugs and Issues
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

^ can you also help me? I got the same response with the same issue, only I'm on android. Ty.

RS was working fine for me several hours back, but now it is just as wonky as BS.

I tried uninstalling both RS and BS at the same time, but it's still happening.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiyatyler View Post
    ^ can you also help me? I got the same response with the same issue, only I'm on android. Ty.

RS was working fine for me several hours back, but now it is just as wonky as BS.

I tried uninstalling both RS and BS at the same time, but it's still happening.
    Yes; please PM me with your ticket support number.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast