Thread: Chanukah items??

Farm Supplier

Chanukah items??

Although I love the Winter and Christmas items, it would be nice if some Chanukah items were
    presented, too. There are a few in RS, and I assumed there would be some here, too. I don't
    celebrate Christmas, but I have many Christmas decoration items, because they are simply
    beautiful. How about some Chanukah decor, too? (And there are a bunch of yummy Chanukah
    recipes, too.) Thanks

I thought there were some on Black Friday? Maybe I am thinking of RS, I remember seeing a dreidel and a menorah called festival of lights. Seems maybe they are shying away from religious items? Not much christmassy stuff either, just snow and ice!
    Gift parts daily, tip when I can, I do not post on walls just to say I tipped and gifted, that's what the news feed is for!

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    I thought there were some on Black Friday? Maybe I am thinking of RS, I remember seeing a dreidel and a menorah called festival of lights. Seems maybe they are shying away from religious items? Not much christmassy stuff either, just snow and ice!
    Yeah, we will never get a nativity scene, an angel or something very religious oriented
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    I would like to add my vote for adding Hanukkah items to Bakery as well.

Farm Supplier
    Still waiting for Chanukah items and recipes....Although, in RS, there are really no religious items, certainly Santa Claus, reindeer, Christmas trees, etc, do qualify as Christmas items. And there is also the oven which makes 3 Christmas recipes. As I said, I do have many of the Christmas items, simply because they are so beautiful. However, there are many Chanukah items which could also be presented. (Yes, in RS, there is the dreidel and festival of lights...how about adding that to BS?)
    Just a thought.

I want a Chanukah oven with lots of recipes, a menorah and dreidel would be nice too. I would like dark snowy windows with a candle in them. I love a candle in the windows for the holidays. I would also love a sweet nativity scene. I know everyone has a different view so these items shouldn't be included in the goals or goal prizes. I think goals should be winter or American cultural non religious Christmas i.e. garland, lights, gifts, cookies, trees and maybe Santa (only because S8 is America based) to have a better chance at appealing. It would be a nice to have Chanukah and more religious Christmas items for each bakery owner to purchase and display or not to purchase and display as the see fit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    Yeah, we will never get a nativity scene, an angel or something very religious oriented
    I would love a Nativity scene in my bakery . We do have a few religious items, they are rare though.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    So Hannukah is starting this week, I hope we get some related items in Fashion and Bakery.

Executive Chef
    To appeal to all tastes and likes, we should get a multi holiday update, Nativity, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa displays all in 1 update so more diversity for all to choose from.

Hanukkah indeed starts this week until Christmas eve so this week could be good timing for such items.