Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Dark Cave Formation is very silver rich rock. You can purchase it in Nature, Other and scroll over. The only problem is it costs 30 gems or you can get it from one of the adventures . The Knights brought back a total of two on two adventures, just can't remember which adventures they were. Either Dark Caves or Desert Sands.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got a swan and move on to geese. But no luck. Perhaps it is because I am full on corn and wheat. Hmmm

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Finally got a swan and move on to geese. But no luck. Perhaps it is because I am full on corn and wheat. Hmmm
    No, it doesn't matter if you're full. You'll get the geese anyway. But it may take some tries. I think I harvested 40 of each to get my geese.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thise swans are slippery! I put out 11 ponds and first go got 1, none from swampy. The second time I used the Quick Collection Method and got 6! Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I'm happy it's done.

What you may ask is the QCM? It's where you click/collect everywhere, then press Menu/Social/X and it all comes spinning into the centre, first coins, then blue stars, then drops. Maybe it will help you too!

3rd collection I got another 5 using QCM. (Want a few spare as they are so pretty!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-08-14 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snlps View Post
    Does this first part of the event end with the geese?
    Yes, after completing "Your Goose is Cooked" ... we wait for the next update!

The fun continues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    Does anyone know if the maids are hiding in the stables? I've looked there but haven't seen any.
    Btw, my roal cows are 3/3 for milk maids...
    On another note, pnly have one pond in addition to swampy pond...should i be concerned? Dont feel like buying more ponds....
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Btw, my roal cows are 3/3 for milk maids...
    On another note, pnly have one pond in addition to swampy pond...should i be concerned? Dont feel like buying more ponds....
    My two sense is, if you can afford it always buy a few extra of everything for backup. You can always store everything when you're done.

Fashion Designer
    I have a weird experience with the requests as well:

I asked my 78 neighbours saturday-evening. The left row for males, the right row for females. I closed the game, and my Ipad. I opened the game about half an hour (don't know exactly) later, curious how many had responded: big surprise, next step of the quest ('dairy developments') popped up, I didn't have to wait anymore for responses!
    A bit weird, okay, but very happy, finally a smooth request-happening!

However, when I looked who had responded there were no 19 responses in my list. As far as I can remember: none. They came all later. In fact, sunday, and even this monday-morning I got a notification in my list that a neighbour had responded to my request...

One of my neighbours wrote 21 hours ago (sunday-morning): "I accepted your request for dancing ladies which I saw for the first time. It says you requested 19 hours ago. Just wanted you to know it wasn't there when I went to bed 8 hours ago." And indeed, he was listed as having responded at that same time, 21 hours ago.

??
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by johncj View Post
    No, it doesn't matter if you're full. You'll get the geese anyway. But it may take some tries. I think I harvested 40 of each to get my geese.
    That is very good to know. Just harvested 30 wheat after turning 10 into flour and not one goose appeared. Planted corn this time as I did get one from them before. Need some more energy before I can collect again.

Rhino Keeper
    What do we need after point 7? After the goose cooked?

In this forum its say what we need from point 1 to 7

What we need after this?

For the 5 golden rings
    For the 4 calling birds
    For the 3 french hens
    For the 2 turtle doves
    En for the peer tree?

Anyone know this?

Im almost done with the goose.. Just collect over 16 hiurs the last time in the market..

If we know for the other points, we already can collect for the items...