Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Farm Supplier
    Can you get swans from wells, or only ponds?

Rhino Keeper
    I asked my neighbors for leaping lords and dancing ladies and got back 9 ladies and 9 lords. Waited for a couple of hours more and payed 5 gems for the last lord so I can move on, because it looked to me I would have to wait till tomorrow before I got another lord.
    I Am working on dairy development. Found all maids a'milking, waiting for first two milk pails to be ready.
    I built additional 2 markets and another library. I to moved around some things. Had to put away evil queen statue and a hayride, but it all fits. I have not much room for anything else. I'd like to think of my kingdom as having that natural look of thing expanding and being built up over the years.

Other than items I had to ask my neighbors for, this has been going pretty smoothly for me. I have been stuck waiting for mithril, large diamond and that weird liquid that comes from harvesting magic garden or Manticores, so I have almost maxed out on most things (maybe have over 80 of a lot of my supplies) as I have been sending out adventures and trading mostly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    You're probably right plus a few people posted all the steps and requirements already so there's no reason to talk about or ask questions. Kind of miss the days when the entire community work together one step at a time to get through goals and the excitement when someone figured out the next step and we all rushed back to our kingdoms to confirm and rush back to post. At this rate TL should just post all the steps and requirements the day before an event starts.

If the requests were gender specific, it would state so or someone would have posted it along with everything else in the first couple of hours. However I still have NOT received any Lords and I sent those out first and to my most active neighbors but have received almost all of my Ladies. Not even from Stormie's. Wonder if anyone else is having the same issue.
    ETA: all my Ladies have come in and now the Lords are starting to arrive. So disregard my Lord concerns
    Got the same problem as yourself sent out half and half received the ladies but still waiting on lords and I refuse to keep using my gems up!! So if I don't finish this quest I will be blaming TL for stalling requests!! And yes I miss the whole community working together step by step but thankful to those who take the time to post all the steps for us. So can someone plz let me know if I will get my lords in so I can proceed to waiting 3hrs on a Pail getting made😁💤be like watching paint dry lol x

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Took me 10 taps to get my first swan. At this rate, I'll have to spend 70 energy to get them all. And to add insult to injury, only TWO fish from those 10 pond tap
    I am having the same ratio with the geese, one every 10 and I only get them with wheat. I tried corn and got nothing....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aremifashion View Post
    can anyone tell me if this worth doing or should I just work on leveling at this point as tying my craft house up making Christmas stuff is stopping the rest of my game and I am barely started I feel at lvl 17
    I understand your consern. I totally failed the Thanksgiving quest with level 16 and started this one with level 18. Anyway, the first part seems easy even for teen levels with one market and one forge. The first three days were tough with lot of crafting (including royal beams for the future), but now I only have to check the forge every 4 hours for milk pail and the rest of the game goes its own way.
    I don't know what the second part will bring, but if I have a chance I'll use it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ariana0601 View Post
    I am having the same ratio with the geese, one every 10 and I only get them with wheat. I tried corn and got nothing....
    My next 10 pond taps brought in 5 more swans! Hope your luck turns around like mine did... and mine last for me to find that last one. ETA: it did hold - tried my swampy pond and got it. Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Post 2 has everything you need to know...

PS: how cute are the milking maids, they are so pretty. And... How good is the artwork for this event, it's brilliant! Thank you TL.
    My bad. I should have looked there first. Thanks for letting me know. I will do better in the future.

Fashion Designer
    I have 9 ponds out and the swampy pond. First two collections yielded 5 swans. Swampy pond is 2/2, regular ponds 3/18.
    I also brought out my extra market and library and then constructed one more of each. I had to put some stuff in storage to make room. I don't really like to have so many duplicates but it's better than waiting.

Interesting in the Lords and Ladies collection, I sent out about 15 or so for the Lords first and then about the same for the Ladies. within a couple of hours I had 8 Lords and the 9 Ladies. I sent out about 5 more requests for a Lord including Stormy. within about half an hour I had the last two Lords. What was strange was there were only 10 neighbors listed as having replied to my request.

Update on swans, total of 4 collections. Swampy pond 4/4. The 9 regular ponds gave 2-1-1-3 for a ratio of 7/36.

Forgot to plant wheat enough ahead of time. Two collections of 10 corn yielded 2-1 geese, so 3/20.

Did 3 more collections of the corn. Total of 5/50. 2-1-1-1-0. Going to wait for the 20 wheat to ripen. Have to wait for the libraries and markets anyways.

Collected from 20 wheat and got 2 more geese. So ratio was the same for both.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 12-07-14 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Updating

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, SpiritWind00

Fashion Designer
    Ugh! Can't get the last swan from my ponds. Sad!