Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just to add for those collecting Swans the Swampy Pond also gives you Swans.

Rhino Keeper
    Does this first part of the event end with the geese?

Just another to say I haven't gotten any lords or ladies given back and I sent them out over 24 hrs ago. But I do keep seeing "has responded to your request " but nothing is counted. Feeling very frustrated if I don't make the time deadline because of this!

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I was maxed on corn and wheat but still got the geese when I harvested the wheat and corn.
    Sorry - it didn't work that way for me. I had harvested 20 corn and got no goose so I thought that was my problem. I guess it was just a rare gift for me, instead!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the maids are hiding in the stables? I've looked there but haven't seen any.
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KtwirlsAnnie View Post
    Just another to say I haven't gotten any lords or ladies given back and I sent them out over 24 hrs ago. But I do keep seeing "has responded to your request " but nothing is counted. Feeling very frustrated if I don't make the time deadline because of this!

Force close and reopen
    the game.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    Does anyone know if the maids are hiding in the stables? I've looked there but haven't seen any.
    Milk your cows. A lot...
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Host(ess)
    I just want to say to those that are frustrated with their neighbours for not responding to the Lords n Ladies requests, that I believe it's a game glitch. Yesterday I was playing all day (well mostly, despite breaks while waiting to recharge) and I noticed that I would receive requests that were sent many, many, hrs later than when my neighbour sent them! Some 16 hrs or 10 hrs later! Like I mentioned before, I was on all day and I was sending out requests everytime I would receive them. Some I would receive right away, others many hrs later.

So this is most likely the reason that your neighbours have not responded, not because they are not being very "neighbourly"

Executive Chef
    The milk maids are so cute! I want one permanently in my kingdom!

I gem end the last Lord request last night before bed so I could set off the milk pails. There is definitely something off about the request system.

A suggestion/thought for Team Lava. Personally, I would rather make a ton of items at a shorter crafting time then a few items at a longer crafting time. Ex: I would rather do 30 pails of milk at 30min/1hour than 10 pails of milk at 4 hours. It's just very boring waiting that entire time. Just a thought.

I have 9 maids now -- may as well collect a bevy of them to keep in inventory, if not on the kingdom.

Now taking my extra Ponds and Markets out of storage to prepare for swans and geese.