Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStella13 View Post
    The amount of silver needed for all the crafting is what I'm concerned about. Any suggestions on the type of rock that has the best possibility for silver?

Thanks!

Kingdom name: Sylvania
    I usually use the Iron Rich Rock, it gives a good drop of silver AND jewels.
    On the other hand you can use the forge to convert Iron into silver, before the stage where The magic forge would be occupied by the Milk pails, so it is a win win. That's what I always do and it worked for me until now
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    I have been waiting hours for three lords, sent them to my supposedly best responders, I am really disappointed with the response, I spent a lot of time visiting everyone of my neighbours every day and am now having a serious rethink about whom I will visit in future, it is holding me up and has taken the shine off my game.

That is what I don't like about the requests and I wish TL would stop msking us send requests!
    The whole Goal is now depending on the whim of another person!

Maybe it is TL 's way to make us spend gems I guess by giving up, or getting bored waiting, or getting antsy and anxious not to lose time...or all the above

I am also waiting for 3 Lords and 4 Ladies...
    I know 3 of my neighbors are absent, so I did not send them any requests to begin with, but the others I know for sure they are active now.
    And time is a wasting ....

I have noticed though that 2 of my neighbors aren't reponding to requests though they are active alive and kicking, and the send me requests as well which I promptly respond to! These two will be out of my list by tomorrow if they do not respond between tonight and
    tomorrow morning.

I had my suspicions before about them, will see if this goal will confirm or negate!
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-06-14 at 03:08 PM.

I've only got 2 lords and no ladies so far I don't have many neighbours - honestly pretty disappointed that I need social stuff to complete a limited time goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I usually use the Iron Rich Rock, it gives a good drop of silver AND jewels.
    On the other hand you can use the forge to convert Iron into silver, before the stage where The magic forge would be occupied by the Milk pails, so it is a win win. That's what I always do and it worked for me until now
    Hmm. I don't have the option to convert iron into silver in my forge.
    Thanks for the info though.
    ID: RedStella13
    Farm: Valentine

Fashion Designer
    you need the fourth shard

Executive Chef
    Oh! You can ask neighbors, who you exchange gifts with, to send you silver on their walls, that's another source for silver as well

Executive Chef
    I sent out 6 requests for lords to neighbours I knew would reply quickly plus another 10 requests. Within an hour I had 8 responses so when I responded to other neighbours requests I immediately sent them a request back and I had all 10 back within an hour and 20 minutes. Then sent about 50 more requests for ladies which I am stil waiting for. Seems to be a good strategy to try.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you actually get Swans from the well, to join the other animals or is this just a collecting thing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I sent out 6 requests for lords to neighbours I knew would reply quickly plus another 10 requests. Within an hour I had 8 responses so when I responded to other neighbours requests I immediately sent them a request back and I had all 10 back within an hour and 20 minutes. Then sent about 50 more requests for ladies which I am stil waiting for. Seems to be a good strategy to try.
    Belbar, have you sent a request to me? I play several times daily and have answered all requests sent to me!
    If not send me a request, (Camalot) I am sure we are neighbours
    Last edited by Anastisha13; 12-06-14 at 04:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I did this, as soon as I accepted a request I sent them a request, I thought it was foolproof, I guess they just built a better fool, LOL.