Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Host(ess)
    Is there a reason why I've gotten 1 swan so far, yet I've been checking every water source I have every 10 minutes for the past 1.5 days? I'm not looking forward to the goose part as much as I did before now. Oh well, at least it's entertaining.
    Not interested in new neighbors

Executive Chef
    You only need to check regular ponds and the swampy pond. Wells don't work. One side benefit is you are probably getting a lot of fish to either trade or eat, plus mermaid scales.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lbakecakesl View Post
    Is there a reason why I've gotten 1 swan so far, yet I've been checking every water source I have every 10 minutes for the past 1.5 days? I'm not looking forward to the goose part as much as I did before now. Oh well, at least it's entertaining.
    All my swans were in hiding this morning for my second account, so I changed my tactics from the first thing I would check being ponds to collecting other things first and voila it worked, my swans came from each tap. Luck? Random? Who knows, but it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by therealfork View Post
    is anyone else having trouble getting geese?!?! i didn't have troubles like others have mentioned with any of the other steps but I have now harvested 80-ish corn & wheat (mostly wheat) and i haven't received a single goose yet?!?!?! i am not maxed on either plant. also, i have one more visit to the market but the library visits are completed. i even cleared a boar thinking maybe there was a glitch but that didn't help. any thoughts?!?!?!

(level 50 player with a strong understanding of the game & it's "hang ups" so I understand delete the app & re-installing, etc)
    Have you tapped the give button?
    Every time I collected a field of wheat or some corn, I'd go to the book & tap give. I was having trouble at first but after about 15 or so wheat they started dropping. Corn was not as good for me though.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    It's probably just the nature of random drops, but I had the same experience with my maids, my swans, and my geese: when I first started collecting, I would get occasional drops, but eventually, at the end, the drops became much more numerous. I think the most extreme case was the geese: I was collecting from a set of 14 farms plots. On the first collection, I got 1 goose. On the second, I got 2 geese. On the third, I got one more. When I started my fourth set, in the first 5-6 plots, I got 4 geese.

Rhino Keeper
    How soon do we get the next 5 quests?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    How soon do we get the next 5 quests?
    The usual update time: Thursday, noon PST.

I've finished part 1. Is there a date that part 2 will begin?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by crystallynn1022 View Post
    I've finished part 1. Is there a date that part 2 will begin?
    As usual on THU.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    therealfork, I got 6 geese with 39 corn harvests (actually corn wasn't always harvested because I have way too much corn . I think it is just the randomness of TL in these quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I collected from my field of 30 wheat twice and gathered in 10 geese.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you tapped the give button?
    Every time I collected a field of wheat or some corn, I'd go to the book & tap give. I was having trouble at first but after about 15 or so wheat they started dropping. Corn was not as good for me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecyr View Post
    It's probably just the nature of random drops, but I had the same experience with my maids, my swans, and my geese: when I first started collecting, I would get occasional drops, but eventually, at the end, the drops became much more numerous. I think the most extreme case was the geese: I was collecting from a set of 14 farms plots. On the first collection, I got 1 goose. On the second, I got 2 geese. On the third, I got one more. When I started my fourth set, in the first 5-6 plots, I got 4 geese.
    quick update: I was able to finish last night... I ended up deleting the app & re-installing one more time. harvested 24 more wheat that I had ready to go & finally got the first goose on the 22nd wheat. after that they came much easier. planted 8 corn & 16 more wheat... none from the corn but one more from the wheat. planted 24 more wheat & got the rest plus one to spare (yay! one for the memories). thx for the responses friends!