Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Executive Chef
    That will be in the next update, part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    What do we need after point 7? After the goose cooked?

In this forum its say what we need from point 1 to 7

What we need after this?

For the 5 golden rings
    For the 4 calling birds
    For the 3 french hens
    For the 2 turtle doves
    En for the peer tree?

Anyone know this?

Im almost done with the goose.. Just collect over 16 hiurs the last time in the market..

If we know for the other points, we already can collect for the items...

New Resident
    I'd like to try this but don't know what you mean by "click/collect everywhere". How do I do that? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Wells definitely don't count for the swans, right? So far I have gotten 1/1 from the mermaid pond, 2/3 from the swampy pond, and 1/4 from a regular pond. None from wells.

Also, when I was on maids a milking, my black cows and white cows gave me lots of maids, and my regular cows gave me none. It's possible that this was just a coincidence, but I am curious whether the drop rates were different based on type of cow (and now type of pond). I guess we will never know, though.

To the people wondering why there is less discussion than usual, my personal opinion - with all of the changes on the boards lately, it is not that surprising. What we had before was almost too good to be true, the game developers themselves sharing information and answering questions that only they would have the answers to, plus posting the sneak peeks and keeping everyone engaged. It has been tough to adjust to the changes.

I do think, though, that kooky and SpiritWind are doing an amazing job. Kudos, you guys. Also, QCM?! Good to know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    What do we need after point 7? After the goose cooked?

In this forum its say what we need from point 1 to 7

What we need after this?

For the 5 golden rings
    For the 4 calling birds
    For the 3 french hens
    For the 2 turtle doves
    En for the peer tree?

Anyone know this?

Im almost done with the goose.. Just collect over 16 hiurs the last time in the market..

If we know for the other points, we already can collect for the items...
    This part of the event is PART 1 (see title of thread lol)
    The next part will be released on Thursday, at the usual TL update time (noon, Pacific).
    ...but we can always guess what may be next. I'm betting on golden nuggets for those rings .. And chicken collections for the French hens lol.

Rhino Keeper
    This has been a great quest so far. You can do other things, doesn't drain all your energy all the time, reasonable social request. But I am dreading "five gold rings." I have one nugget. They seldom show up and as soon as I get three, I trade them off. Crossing my fingers on this.

Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Wells definitely don't count for the swans, right? So far I have gotten 1/1 from the mermaid pond, 2/3 from the swampy pond, and 1/4 from a regular pond. None from wells.
    I was wondering the same thing. I only have normal cows and I got plenty of maids- beat that goal in a day. Now I only have 1 swan from my 2 normal ponds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I have a weird experience with the requests as well:

I asked my 78 neighbours saturday-evening. The left row for males, the right row for females. I closed the game, and my Ipad. I opened the game about half an hour (don't know exactly) later, curious how many had responded: big surprise, next step of the quest ('dairy developments') popped up, I didn't have to wait anymore for responses!
    A bit weird, okay, but very happy, finally a smooth request-happening!

However, when I looked who had responded there were no 19 responses in my list. As far as I can remember: none. They came all later. In fact, sunday, and even this monday-morning I got a notification in my list that a neighbour had responded to my request...

One of my neighbours wrote 21 hours ago (sunday-morning): "I accepted your request for dancing ladies which I saw for the first time. It says you requested 19 hours ago. Just wanted you to know it wasn't there when I went to bed 8 hours ago." And indeed, he was listed as having responded at that same time, 21 hours ago.

??
    My weird experience is the exact opposite lol
    I sent strictly 10 for Lords and 10 for ladies, so as not to clog this "unreliable" system
    I had to wait a whole day and a half to get them ! I asked all my neighbors whose names did not show on my news-feed, if they did receive the requests?
    All of them said they responded Hours ago! Except the one who is slighting me, she did not even bother to answer!
    TL should stop these requests because their system is totally unreliable
    And to fail a goal because of a clogged system, and more, a glitch beyond the player's control is totally unfair!

TL PLEASE STOP THE REQUESTS IN TIMED GOALS, especially when everyone is experiencing problems!

Harvested more than 20 corn, 25 wheat all I got until now is 3 geese... Seems they are not that hungry for now,
    waiting for a new batch of wheat to grow, maybe by then they'd be starved lol.
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-08-14 at 09:21 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post

Harvested more than 20 corn, 25 wheat all I got until now is 3 geese... Seems they are not that hungry for now,
    waiting for a new batch of wheat to grow, maybe by then they'd be starved lol.
    For me the first round of harvesting only produced 1 goose. The next lot only 2 more. But just then I harvested around 20 wheat/corn and got 5 geese. So ended up with 8 altogether. 2 spare for the Xmas roast.

I wonder if we'll have to make the 5 gold rings out of gold collected from the mine? Best to keep the Magic Forge free I think. We may need to forge some rings out of gold.
    Not sure where the 4 calling birds are going to come from. Perhaps a few trades needed of some sort? Or a neighbour request such as "call on 40 neighbours". Maybe we'll need to check the trees too?
    3 French Hens will most likely come from the chickens??
    2 turtle doves ... hmmm ... maybe need to find some rare turtle dove eggs and hatch them in the Forge?
    Partridge in a pear tree ... hmmm ... maybe we're getting a new fruit tree to complement the apple, orange and lemon trees? A new pear tree...? So then maybe we need to harvest pears, bake a pear tart in the Kitchen and trade it for a partridge or earn the partridge as part of a goal or even a quest? Maybe the Magic Fruit and/or the tree will be involved some how as the fruit looks similar to pears?
    Last edited by iLLUMI2012; 12-08-14 at 09:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    For me the first round of harvesting only produced 1 goose. The next lot only 2 more. But just then I harvested around 20 wheat/corn and got 5 geese. So ended up with 8 altogether. 2 spare for the Xmas roast.

I wonder if we'll have to make the 5 gold rings out of gold collected from the mine? Best to keep the Magic Forge free I think. We may need to forge some rings out of gold.
    Not sure where the 4 calling birds are going to come from. Perhaps a few trades needed of some sort? Or a neighbour request such as "call on 40 neighbours". Maybe we'll need to check the trees too?
    3 French Hens will most likely come from the chickens??
    2 turtle doves ... hmmm ... maybe need to find some rare turtle dove eggs and hatch them in the Forge?
    Partridge in a pear tree ... hmmm ... maybe we're getting a new fruit tree to complement the apple, orange and lemon trees? A new pear tree...? So then maybe we need to harvest pears, bake a pear tart in the Kitchen and trade it for a partridge or earn the partridge as part of a goal or even a quest? Maybe the Magic Fruit and/or the tree will be involved some how as the fruit looks similar to pears?
    I wonder if TL is going on "Golden nuggets" road again !
    there are level 15 + players that might not have the required amount of golden nuggets!
    Maybe Golden coins ?! lol ( i can hear the Baron screaming from here lol )
    4 calling birds...Well like our "goosechase" among wheat and corn ( still corn intolerant lol )
    Maybe we'll be chopping trees to get the birds?! they nest in trees ...
    3 French Hens.... Do our Chickens speak French ? lol "Parlez-vous fran?ais Mademoiselle poule?!"lol
    Or maybe something to do with Cooking Coq au vin ?! lol Or we get a chicken wrapped in a French Flag ?!
    2 Turtle Doves... They usually feed on weed seeds ..are we going to chop patch of Tall Grass maybe?! like the Grasshoppers /Ferns?!
    Partridge in a pear tree...These birds don't build their nests in trees but prefer lower places, but I do hope we'll get a pear tree It would be a nice addition to the collection of fruit trees

Editing to add, Got all the remainder geese ( + 1 goose as a souvenir ) from Corn
    A 2nd editing to correct : actually it is 2 geese as souvenir
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-08-14 at 11:50 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    I go the opposite way when asking for requests. I was lucky in that my lords and ladies became available three hours before the midnight roll over. I asked everyone letter A-L for lords and M-symbols for ladies, about 100 in each bracket. I had all except two ladies back in those three hours and as soon as the new day rolled around the ladies were finished.