Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Possible Christmas World Event

Fashion Designer
    I planted 20 hour crops around 6pm Eastern time last night. They should be done in an hour but ill hold off on harvesting them until tonight. Unless around update time there is a new event! Usually between 2pm and 3pm Eastern I get updates. Crossing my fingers and repeating "I believe!" Like Sand said.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I planted 20 hour crops around 6pm Eastern time last night. They should be done in an hour but ill hold off on harvesting them until tonight. Unless around update time there is a new event! Usually between 2pm and 3pm Eastern I get updates. Crossing my fingers and repeating "I believe!" Like Sand said.
    Same here, but actually, don't expect that the event will appear between the time you are expecting to appear, the last and first Worl Event from FFS, appeared 7hrs after the update time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    The optimistic side of me is hoping that yesterday's update including new world event content so that an event can begin today.

The pessimist in me, though, thinks it's possible that when they confirmed an "event" they actually meant the flash tournament we got this past weekend.
    Iam beginning to think like that too
    They probably gonna do a world event later
    A big pink red event for valantine your favourite ;p

But for the mean while I think the flash was the event
    It's late for a new Christmas Event
    Especially with two non holiday animlas released

I wonder if there are any teasers for today's update ?

Rhino Keeper
    They haven't posted any teasers etc on facebook yet. I haven't participated in a world event but it sounds exciting, so I hope they do introduce one. (I think it'd be kind of weird to have one for halloween but not for december when there are a lot of festive holidays around.)

Fashion Designer
    Usually the teasers for the week are posted at night time here. Eastern time. The first updates for today are for Fashion Story I think. Not sure what other games are updated on Tuesdays.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567