Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Possible Christmas World Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Why is there nothing going on in ffs it's Christmas I thought it'd be more exciting at least I'm getting to grow and feed my animals!
    I have no idea about the update for today. Hopefully, soon or else back to breeding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomDragon1 View Post
    No need to get all BOLD on Kooky. Kooky doesn't work for TL, he/she is a player just like us. So, Kooky is probably in the dark just like us on this matter and is waiting on some answers too.
    I know that Kooky is a player, but she's a player that see our questions that only TL can answer and she answers, probably since she's a admin in here, she has a better way to get in contact with TL that we don't have.

Why is there nothing going on in ffs it's Christmas I thought it'd be more exciting at least I'm getting to grow and feed my animals!

(...)
    Probably there's a problem with the update.. Don't know it's weird DS having the new things and FFS don't.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I have no idea about the update for today. Hopefully, soon or else back to breeding.
    I think it's another silent day updates and new things are usually shown by now .... I feel like a lil kid waiting on Santa lol

Executive Chef
    I think it's another silent day updates and new things are usually shown by now .... I feel like a lil kid waiting on Santa lol
    Same here, I was hoping to have a world event on FFS like DS, probably it will be added later like the past one..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Same here, I was hoping to have a world event on FFS like DS, probably it will be added later like the past one..
    Ok grow and feeding I'll look on fab see if they telling us something

Executive Chef
    Thank goodness... I'm relieved no new animal to struggle with. Would still like to see a world event at some point.

Fashion Designer
    The dragons in DS for the event are so beautiful! I hope we get a event and the animals are just as beautiful! I just started playing DS a month ago because I love FFS so much I decided to give it a try. I definitely am way more invested in FFS and will cry a little if we don't get an event! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    The dragons in DS for the event are so beautiful! I hope we get a event and the animals are just as beautiful! I just started playing DS a month ago because I love FFS so much I decided to give it a try. I definitely am way more invested in FFS and will cry a little if we don't get an event! Lol
    I was expecting a World Event to FFS and DS, but I'm desapointed that only DS got the World Event and FFS was kinda left behind.. :/

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure we will get one. Just probably later tonight or Tom?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I'm sure we will get one. Just probably later tonight or Tom?
    Tomorrow I don't think so, it's not even a day for TL do updates, the updates on this game are on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Or we will have it in a few hours or only on Friday, or on Tuesday from next week..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast