Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Christmas World Event

New Resident

Possible Christmas World Event

If there is a world event for Christmas in FFS we can post here the updates and if there is none then we can post about the new animals for Christmas.

I hope there is one! I wouldn't want one every month, but the Halloween event was fun.

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking if they do one (and I'm hoping that they DO), it will start next Tuesday for 3 weeks to wrap up by the end of the year. Or possibly the following Tuesday. The Halloween event ran from October 14th for 3 weeks.

Executive Chef
    I'm thinking there will be a Christmas world event and that's where we'll see most of the super themed animals (since that's what they did for Halloween). If they follow the Halloween pattern, there would also be 2 seasonal animals to breed, one outright limited for a week and one presented as not limited that later gets removed with short notice.

I think another world event with a new habitat for the Christmas animals would be fun. I hope they're not so over the top that they will look like out-of-place eyesores the rest of the year.

On the whole, I like Christmas themed stuff less than Halloween stuff so I probably won't have to stress as much about getting everything. The world event was pretty cool, though a good bit of work.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 12-04-14 at 07:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm letting bombs build up in the mine so that it's ready to go, either for tomorrow or next Tuesday would be my guess. If you can, I'd also recommend planting long timer fruits in the farms tonight, and then if it doesn't go tomorrow then Monday night as well.

Executive Chef
    We're probably getting Santa claws with the world event

Fashion Designer
    I hope a World Event starts today! I was really hoping for one today. I guess we will see in a few hours.. I for one will be checking in every hour or so to see. Last time I was 3-4 days behind on the event and missed out on getting the Skeletal. Since then, I check the forums everyday to make sure I'm not missing a new update, event or tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    World event just started in DS, plus a tournament..thinking we should at least get one of those in FFS.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    Nothing new in FFS, only the Pumpkn Panda limited.

Executive Chef
    When does the pumpkin panda expire?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast