Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Spin to win again

Executive Chef
    The wheel was actually decent to me this time around. I got Starlight a couple of days ago and now got Snowman on my last spin. Not only did I get two dragons this time around but they were both dragons I didn't already have. So yay for the wheel for a change. LOL

Host(ess)
    I'm so mad, I spent over 650 gold on the wheel and got nothing I just wanted shooting star I think it rigged and I may stop playing for real.

Executive Chef
    I got a Snowman dragon on my second spin. Thought that was terrific since I didn't have one. But in my attempt to breed a Holly dragon I got three Snowman fails and never got a Holly before it expired. So winning the Snowman on the wheel wasn't so special after all. I think the dragons that are on the wheel should not be able to be bred. My last spin gave me the Gold Brick Road thing. A completely useless prize because I'm sure not going to fork over 20 gold bars to buy any more.

Nightclub Owner
    Got 2 maps, looking at the timer, that was my last spin. Wow got nothing but useless maps and food
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    For my last two spins, I got a Snowman and another Hannukah dragon. Already have both of these dragons, but I am fine with it. Too bad I say goodbye to Starlight dragon.

I'd like to know why any time I spin it says oops try your spin later and I don't even get a chance to spin at all I lose my spin.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jjdragongurl View Post
    I'd like to know why any time I spin it says oops try your spin later and I don't even get a chance to spin at all I lose my spin.
    Before trying to spin, either force close out your game or try collecting some coins to make sure your game is synced up with the servers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789