Thread: Missing Tool Problem

Missing Tool Problem

I seem to be having an issue with receiving tools, I will make a delivery. Then I will seethe animation of the tool flyingtomy stock but when I to use the tool it will not be there. This has been an issue for a while now. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that! Could you write into support@teamlava.com? One of our agents will be able to assist you there.

Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I would like to add that the amount of tools -mining and saws have diminished as well - I play on Android and while I have been fulfilling lot of orders I have not received any mining or saw tools. Yet my deliveries are asking for wheels and wood as well as gold, silver etc. What is going on? Is it something that needs to be reported?

Same with me do loads of deliveries and hardly any tools etc - this is extremely frustrating and disappointing as you can't get any further and takes the enjoyment/excitement out of the game.

The other annoying thing for me is how long it takes to get lemons and oranges I think the time taken for these to 'grow' should be reduced.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    The other annoying thing for me is how long it takes to get lemons and oranges I think the time taken for these to 'grow' should be reduced.
    Yikes, bad news....the harvest time on trees unfortunately only get longer And if you think the lemons and oranges are too long, you won't be very happy when you get to the pear trees which take 3 days to harvest. Absolutely ridiculous