Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant update 3rd December 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Restaurant update 3rd December 2014

So guys first week of December... With no teasers..... What would you like to see in tomorrows update? Goals? Christmas theme? Suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    I bet it's going to be a box. Icing on the cake so to speak.

Executive Chef
    I'd like to c the monthly challenge. However, I don't anticipate any Christmas decor b4 we get the challenge.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Hoping to see goals! I need more winter things! With last years awesome winter decorations and hopefully this years deco I can make my whole restaurant winterfied!

Fashion Designer

At first glance it seemed like a box, but there's wallpaper, flooring tables and counters, so I'd assume just a regular update like BS. They may just let the last goal expire and give us simultaneous goals again this month.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    You forgot the red ribbon wrapped door

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    You forgot the red ribbon wrapped door
    LOL, there's a few things I forgot apparently. Didn't even notice that there seems to be chairs next to the tables. But the new doors are a nice touch, though I can't see myself buying seasonal gem doors though, unless they're super cheap. If they're for coins, then no brainer purchase for me.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post

At first glance it seemed like a box, but there's wallpaper, flooring tables and counters, so I'd assume just a regular update like BS. They may just let the last goal expire and give us simultaneous goals again this month.
    I have the update in BS but not in RS...is it another download...i don't see anything new in the google store

Farm Supplier
    Yay xmassy stuff! My restaurant looks like someone threw up xmas all over it... partly thanks to the BF sale (still so disappointed in it) but mostly to the wonderful people who told me about the ability to download old versions!

Executive Chef
    Lovely! I want them all! Hope they are for coins!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast