Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant update 3rd December 2014

Executive Chef
    posting pics because I do like to see them in the update thread

i haven't gotten it yet? might just be me?
    im on android.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    So silly. Give us an awesome LTO for a regular week but throw junk at us for Black Friday. Luckily I had gems so could buy the swan pond immediately. My Restaurent has officially turned into water story. So many ponds and fountains milling about. Hope the mosquitoes Trying to come on don't bother my customers.
    LOL same. I put out the swan pond, reflecting pool, and koi pond all out for the moment and they sure look strange with all my Christmas/winter stuff. Decent price for the LTO at least. I've definitely seen smaller ones available on Black Friday for more gems (last year's 3x3 pearl fountain for 60+ gems, anyone?). One of these days I'm going to put out all my fountains, mermaids, ponds, pools, boats, piers, glass boat bottom and it's going to be water world. My customers are going to need scuba gear.

I got the new stuff for my bakery but not restaurant... really looking forward to new goals!

I wish the Fun Sledding item in Bakery Story was in Restaurant Story. I'd buy it!
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

When is this being released I have no updates yet and have been checking play store and nothing yet???

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post

At first glance it seemed like a box, but there's wallpaper, flooring tables and counters, so I'd assume just a regular update like BS. They may just let the last goal expire and give us simultaneous goals again this month.
    I have the update in BS but not in RS...is it another download...i don't see anything new in the google store

Do we need the latest version? I have several updates to do but waiting on goals for them.

Fashion Designer
    Android users will probably need a new download for the items, but there doesn't seem to be one up at the moment. Could be later tonight or even tomorrow. Though I don't know why they wouldn't just have it ready the same time the updates roll out, would seem way more convenient that way. I may just hold out for as long as I can for the gem goal, which hopefully will come before the next update. I'll just go buy some old Xmas version decorations for the time being, and try to remember to save room for some of these things.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Android users will probably need a new download for the items, but there doesn't seem to be one up at the moment. Could be later tonight or even tomorrow.
    My sister got the update already and she's playing on an Android. So am I, but I haven't gotten it yet. So that's kinda weird.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast