Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    ROUND 1 beat LIGHTENING LEOPARD with RHINO .... E
    ROUND 2 beat PYRO with COLD TURKEY... WW
    ROUND 3 beat TURTISLE with LIGHTENING LEOPARD ... EEE
    ROUND 4 beat SPRUCE MOOSE with RUBY RAZOR ... F
    A2tude will be done by tonight 1:00am eastern time

Rhino Keeper
    Any particular tips for a newbie? The highest leveled thing I have is lvl 12 and the next super rare is lvl 10. I'm guessing it's going to be a lot of waiting around and luck, heh.

Executive Chef
    Great my Unicorn and lightning leopard just can't seem to get enough of each other in the breeding den so it looks like unicorn will be unavailable for this tournament lol.
    Main id: squinn1981

Erm I am confused ( ok I admit it doesn't take a lot) but I am showing up this beastie as being available to purchase? As its in the market which implies its breedable.... Like I said I am confused I thought tournament creatures were only available through completing the tournament ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Round 1 ancient sloth 15 (earth) > lightning leopard
    You have better luck. I just lost with a sloth

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    A2tude will be done by tonight 1:00am eastern time
    Lol got a full day at work lol so I'm doing what I can now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbyforest View Post
    Erm I am confused ( ok I admit it doesn't take a lot) but I am showing up this beastie as being available to purchase? As its in the market which implies its breedable.... Like I said I am confused I thought tournament creatures were only available through completing the tournament ??
    TL now started to put the tournament animals on the market also, if you check the info of the animal the first thing in the description is "*Not available through breeding.*"

Having the animal in the market, gives the opportunity to the players who cannot finish the tournament, and can and want to buy the animal.
    Last edited by cocauina; 12-02-14 at 01:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the worst luck. lost round one with my level sloth earth attack. Sigh....at least I'm on vacation this week (a stay at home vacation so I will have lots of time to do this tournament. I was hoping for one today to do with my time off!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I have the worst luck. lost round one with my level sloth earth attack. Sigh....at least I'm on vacation this week (a stay at home vacation so I will have lots of time to do this tournament. I was hoping for one today to do with my time off!
    Sorry after reading this back I realize it does not make much sense. I was hoping for a tournament to start today since I'm off all week. and my sloth is a level 15 and he still lost. Hopefully in one hour he will kick some leopard butt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Zen,
    Please post your colored table with weakness & strength in your first post. I refer to it constantly and that's a big help.
    Done! Will start my table of opponents / best bets to beat them now thanks to A2TUDE and others zooming through this early on.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast