Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 12-2-2014

Rhino Keeper
    The outfits are lovely, even though they are black and white. I would have LOVED the lace suit on the girl in the front of the LTO as our catalogue this week. Although I do think the white catalogue is really pretty.

This same suit jewelfang is where you can see her knees through the material. If you look really closely I think, yes indeed it's a see-through strip at the bottom of the skirt. I think also you can see the rug on the floor, this is what maybe appears to look like part of the white dress, if this makes sense. It seems to match the pattern of the rug on the floor, but you do have to look closely

Love the LTO, bought it, and that's relatively rare for me. But the outfit isn't moving me. I didn't like seeing puffy shoulders on prom dresses 25 years ago and still not a fan. Plus, I don't get spending 30 gems on Yeti feet. What on earth is up with those "boots"?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Another white catalogue. It's pretty...but it's white. Looks kind of like Lisa Bonet at the prom, early 90's dress though, doesn't it?

I like Light Tree, floor d?cor for coins, a lot! The lacy floor tiles and tables are also nice, but soooo much white! lol
    Did you just write Lisa Bonet? I died and was delivered! Hahaha. I got the LTO because I can always use black ones and it was afforable. But I'm going for a more festive shop and itll have to be stored for now. I need more green clothing. Or sparkly stuff. Make it happen people!

Love the flawless facial expressions of the models in the lto, also the hairdos are extremely pretty and the not so yellow blond shade :*!! Still I think I won't get it as the knit style might be a bit too folcloristic for me, but that's just my taste ... The floor tiles and wallpaper are definitely also a highlight ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    What a pretty update! I have bought the LTO and some tiles. The outfit is lovely, will be nice also with a snowy winter theme.

Here is the LTO

Next week would like to see something colourful as we have had 2 white dresses in 2 weeks.
    This would look so amazing surrounding the first place gray/white plaid box display. Id love to get two but don't know if I'll ever open that box. Decisions!

Rhino Keeper
    I love all of this update, and nearly keeled over when i saw the low prices! For me your not out of the dog house yet from the weekends disappointment, but you definitely sticking a paw out! More updates and prices like this and you will be out wagging your tail in no time!

Executive Chef
    The LTO is indeed very beautiful and I'll probably get it, although I was waiting for something colorfull and festive, but it's nice and the price is finally normal. Oh and I love the cats.

I'm very dissapointed that closet prices are still so high, sorry but the dress isn't so wow to cost 39 gems or the shoes 30 gems! And the only item for coins in closet is just the tiny ring that barely can been seen. I'd appreciate it if closet prices get lower too, not only LTO prices.
    At that time last year we got a beautiful blue gown for COINS.

The other items are OK, I like the tree it can be used for Christmas and all year long.

Hoping for more COLORS next week and please don't give us Christmas items just a few days before the holiday.

Executive Chef
    I might get this week's LTO too. It's pretty and at a nice price.
    I love lace, so this update is great for me. However, I agree that the closet prices are still high. I'm glad that the catalog has more XP, but it's not as high as I would have liked it.

Fashion Designer
    This update is a little boring, which is disappointing because I love lace. The LTO is the only really nice item, but it doesn't really wow me. Though I do think they did a great job on the eyes and facial expressions of the mannequins, and I love how the girl on the couch is posed. I was hoping for a colorful and christmasy catalog but got a very simple very whit one instead. On the bright side at least the LTO is somewhat reasonably priced.

Yea don't get yourselves to worked up on Christmas items. They usallly are TL (fashionably late) late on Christmas updates and when we do finally get an Christmas update Android users EXPECT A NEW APP just warning you guys so you don't get into a tizzy as to what to expect that I've seen over the course of 3 years

EDIT: last yr week following Thanksgiving we got fall decor so at least we didn't get that. Also the day after the update the new app for winter was in the app store. So don't know but possible same could happen this year. Would be nice. Also as I stated before I really like this update the counters ROCK!
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-02-14 at 08:02 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast