Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garden isn't working

Rhino Keeper

Garden isn't working

There's a thread about the garden in the discussion board, but I think it's a bug.
    I've finally opened the garden, waited forever for it to be actice. Have two possible plots to plant, but now way to plant the,.
    Also, no way to open new plots. And the instructions say to go to grocers, but there's nothing there....\

Quote Originally Posted by lncomparable View Post
    Actually the seeds drop from Lily the Gardener but not all the time. The seeds used to drop from the construction worker though but that was changed in one of the updates.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-30-14 at 11:14 AM.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    Restaurant Story 2 is still going through some changes. You should be able to receive seeds from the Construction Workers that come and visit your Restaurant. Please let us know if that works for you!

New Resident
    I have the same problem. The contruction worker does not give seeds if he visits the restaurant.
    Problem is still going on.
    Frustrating...

New Resident
    I hace the same problem, besides my restaurant doesn't work if im not looking at ti, if i close it, nobody eats and im not winning any money, to win it i have to be looking at it all the time. . The app was better before the actualization.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys! Currently you need to be at least Level 33 to be receiving these seeds. We're still changing up Restaurant Story 2 so please look forward to the new changes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Currently you need to be at least Level 33 to be receiving these seeds. We're still changing up Restaurant Story 2 so please look forward to the new changes!
    I'm level 21 and got a goal to look for Lily whomis apparently handing out seeds. I've seen her, usually with the constructionworker. But she isn't dropping seeds. She's dropping herbs instead. I've gotten basil and garlic from her. Possibly a ginger root.
    It makes no sense that my garden is open and i can grow herbs, but can't get seeds to expand more plots and grow more. Can you lower the seed level please.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨

Rhino Keeper
    Update, at level 22 and got 1 seed from lily a couple of days ago. But since then, only herbs.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨

My garden is unlocked and I have 2 plots available. The lil farmer gal doesn't come anymore so I have no more garlic. It says I need 2 seeds to unlock more plots. Where do I get the seeds from? Specifically garlic seeds I have an abundance of basil. Also, how do I plant garlic and not basil? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummmmmmies View Post
    My garden is unlocked and I have 2 plots available. The lil farmer gal doesn't come anymore so I have no more garlic. It says I need 2 seeds to unlock more plots. Where do I get the seeds from? Specifically garlic seeds I have an abundance of basil. Also, how do I plant garlic and not basil? Thanks
    You need to be on level 33 to receive the seeds. Seeds drop from the construction workers that come to your restaurant.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You need to be on level 33 to receive the seeds. Seeds drop from the construction workers that come to your restaurant.
    Actually the seeds drop from Lily the Gardener but not all the time. The seeds used to drop from the construction worker though but that was changed in one of the updates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast