Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappearing inventory

Rhino Keeper
    I lost one of my winter displays I had plans to put two in my bakery right now and saw I'm missing one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Just wanted to relay the info that I got from team lava support. I will be able see the snowflake fountain and ice cream parlor in my inventory and place them in my bakery when I get to the appropriate level when they are unlocked. Fortunately I'm only a few levels away. It was nice that I could get them in the BFS even though I was at too low a level to normally get them. However, a suggestion to TL is to show them in one's inventory although still locked, then I wouldn't have thought they completely disappeared.
    TL's explanation is ridiculous, if a player is not at a level to have these items, they shouldn't have made the offer at the first place.
    TL made the offer, accepted the purchase, this implied that the restriction of level is waived.

It is fortunate that it's only "a few levels" away, but a few level might not be easy to reach,
    and what about if it is "a few ten"?
    What if a player quit playing before he reach that certain level? Then he'll never get something that he had actually paid for.

This is totally unacceptable, TL should release the items right away, we are not buying "future commodities".
    Last edited by mytsa; 12-04-14 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spacing & punctuation mislaid due to copying from Word

New Resident
    Still happens no matter what level a player is at
    Last edited by pj5811; 12-01-17 at 10:42 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Closing this thread since it is over 3 years old to prevent any confusion.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12