Thread: Healing Dragons

Executive Chef

Healing Dragons

Sorry if this has been answered already. I've just levelled to 30 and my battle arena has opened up. I battled one dragon but it hasn't healed yet. I stupidly came out of the arena without paying for his healing, now I can't seem to be able to heal him. It just says exhausted without the option to heal am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    You need to have the Healing Spring, he's exausted because he lost the fight, if when you tap on the icon of the dragon to give food, trade, sell, move, the heal icon doesn't appear, so go to the healing spring, select the heal icon, select the dragon, and select to pay 500 coins and heal the poor guy.

Executive Chef
    I don't have the heal icon or the healing spring that I'm aware of. Where should I find it? I know about the exhaustion I played FFS for a week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I don't have the heal icon or the healing spring that I'm aware of. Where should I find it? I know about the exhaustion I played FFS for a week.
    You should be able to find the healing spring in the buildings section of the market. It's 600 coins if I remember correctly.

Nightclub Owner
    FFS is different from DS in that you don't need to do anything special to heal your animals. As LonePudding mentions above, in DS you need to buy a special 'building' to put your dragon in to heal called the Healing Spring. Also, it takes two hours for a dragon to heal as opposed to the like 10 minutes it takes in FFS.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Thanks guys.