Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the parts is ****ING this game

Executive Chef
    I think the sucess of resturant story was being able to decrotae
    Prople would buy boxes and decorations not recipie
    U would covk leave and come back after some time
    More convient

This game may have its admirers i would guess mostly kids who would like the animation
    But kids are not patinet so ....

Executive Chef
    I agree. I've tried to play twice again but all I got were blueprints. Does the worker think he's jay z or something? I also tried to play on two other accounts to reach the levels needed for gems. It's too slow with the new ordering format and having no suitable way to collect tools for upgrades. Slows things down too much.

Executive Chef
    It's really annoying that you have to stay logged into the game to wait for the construction worker to come by whenever. Other TL games you play for two minutes to do your thing and move on, the waiting around while logged in is tedious. I played another non-TL game that was formatted similarly and you had to wait around for the right customers to come in and guess what, I don't play that game anymore. Will probably be the same here. The decorations don't interest me much either--just not as cute as the ones in regular restaurant.

Waiting for parts ****s this game. I love the regular restaurant and bakery story, but waiting for the construction worker is annoying. Then the parts you get are never the parts you need. I'm deleting this game.

Agree - I want to expand, but I can't because I don't have planks!

I really did like the game, and I want to play, but it is getting boring FAST.
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-27-14 at 10:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Agree - I want to expand, but I can't because I don't have planks!

I really did like the game, and I want to play, but it is getting boring FAST.
    Ditto - this is the only game I have come across where you need to stare at the screen doing nothing for hours in order to get materials you NEED to advance. Unless you are childless, unemployed, and have no social life, this is not the game for you.

Fashion Designer
    I think the concept of this game has promise, however it requires too many hours of game play per day to make it worth it.
    I'm on level 13 and unless I play every 50-60 mins I run out of food. How can you make money if you run out of food so quickly?!?

Farm Supplier
    I am new to this game (started 5 days ago ) and I play castle story and Fantasy forest story so often. when I started the game I found that It is much more interesting than Restaurant story I. But after a few days and after I noticed that this is not only me who suffers from this prob as there are 2 buildings and 4 upgrades that need those parts and then I found that the game designers have created this critical prob to force the players to buy gems in order to buy parts or they will have to waste all the time waiting for the parts to come. Of course this is not logic. I have other games to play and I have my own real life and I may quit the game soon.

Executive Chef
    I just started yesterday, Saturday, and I'm already ready to delete this game. I'd heard so much about this game when it first came out last spring that when it became available on Thursday for me I quickly downloaded/installed/ and started playing it. Well the excitement has disappeared.
    It's quite obvious that TL needs to rethink the whole Cid, the construction worker role and the gift giving nbr issue. Something's not working.
    TL listen to the ppl who play ur game or else this game will die.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    How can you get more than 1 item at a time from the market. Buying 1 egg or cheese at a time is kinda ridiculous. You should be able to get 2 or 3 at a time not just one.
    You can. Just go into our general store or butcher shop, and click "Upgrade" at the bottom

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast