Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the parts is ****ING this game

Rhino Keeper
    My game balanced out around level 21, and I now get equal amounts of boards, nails, and expansion permits. I also still get seeds shovels and hammers in enough quantity for upgrades.

Current stock: 10 boards, 10 nails, 12 permits, 9 seeds, 8 hammers, and 2 shovels. My toolbox max capacity is at 60. I have 5 slots in my herb garden, next upgrade at 28.

Rhino Keeper
    I have more shovels and hammers than anything, I'm def no where near leveled out. I'm about to hit 31 and still not enough seeds for a 4th slot in my herb garden. Apparently the Lilly that comes to see me doesn't know that seeds are required

Oh I finally learned a recipe that actually required basil! Just in case anyone else was wondering if herbs were just for spices...haha

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post

I'd love to trade some boards for more nails, lack of nails is slowing me down hehe.

Nails are really holding me up, too. I'm level 37 and it seems I can delete 2 expansion permits, 2 hammers and 2 planks to make space only to do it all again with only another single nail in my possession. The drop rates need some serious adjustments!

Edit: I will try to post here every time I get an item for my toolbox
    7:10am - plank
    7:41am - plank
    8:15am - nail
    8:52am - nail
    9:45am - expansion permit
    10:15am - plank
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 01-17-15 at 11:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Nails are really holding me up, too. I'm level 37 and it seems I can delete 2 expansion permits, 2 hammers and 2 planks to make space only to do it all again with only another single nail in my possession. The drop rates need some serious adjustments!

Edit: I will try to post here every time I get an item for my toolbox
    7:10am - plank
    7:41am - plank
    8:15am - nail
    8:52am - nail
    9:45am - expansion permit
    10:15am - plank
    Are you logging in and out during the above time frames? Or are you constantly playing in the game? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Are you logging in and out during the above time frames? Or are you constantly playing in the game? Thanks
    Logging in and out. ;-)
    A mod said that Cid wouldn't come any more often than every 30 minutes, so I check back every 30 minutes when possible, and Cid shows up pretty quickly. But for the record, the times are estimates... I didn't always note the time exactly

Fashion Designer
    Okay, it seems that expansion 8 doesn't need any nails, so I finally have a more even distribution and am not always maxed and having 20 planks/hammers and no nails. Now equally low on everything.

.... (edit)
    Urgh! I wish I hadn't deleted so many expansion permits. I needed to expand before I could 'open' the fruit stand and I've been short one expansion permit (for fruit stand) since this time yesterday. Previously, due to lack of nails and excess planks, permits and hammers, I probably deleted about 6 of them. (before breaking down and using gems to get enough nails)
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 01-20-15 at 11:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Logging in and out. ;-)
    A mod said that Cid wouldn't come any more often than every 30 minutes, so I check back every 30 minutes when possible, and Cid shows up pretty quickly. But for the record, the times are estimates... I didn't always note the time exactly
    Ahhh ok I gotcha One thing I've noticed is while visiting others, I was seeing Cid and Lilly in neighbors shops and just thought I'd just so happen to catch him showing them a visit, lol but then I noticed that when this happens and I go back home, they are either there waiting on me or walk in seconds later.

So just a little FYI, next time you see one of them in someone's place, try going back home and see if he/or she shows up

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    So just a little FYI, next time you see one of them in someone's place, try going back home and see if he/or she shows up
    That's great to know. Thanks for the heads-up!

Fashion Designer
    So remember how nails were plentiful, now it is planks and I need nails. Trashed a bunch! Ugh!

My main issue is I need lumbar... I have nails. LOTS of nails, I get nothing but nails, and now my toolbox is full... and unless I spend gems, I have no way to upgrade it... I was so excited about this game, at first, but every 30 minutes for a CHANCE he will drop what I need is insanity, to me... If it weren't for the fact I get gems for this in Fantasy Forest Story for playing, I'd have quit long ago... It also crashes my iPad like nothing else. I got these games because I've had a heart attack and was told I absolutley must de-stress, so these are my relaxing little hobbies... but this game makes me sad.
    You matter. No matter what sort of day, or week, or life you have been having, please believe this. I may not know you, but what I know is that you can accomplish greatness by being around, and being alive, no matter how horrible it seems, and no matter how it may seem like you can never be happy, you still matter. I know it may seem silly/stupid to put this in a signature, but after reading about a few things recently, I just needed to do this, at least for a while.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast