Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the parts is ****ING this game

Rhino Keeper
    I only need 1 more plank to open the street market, and 2 more for herbs garden. Do you think it's more beneficial to open the street market first? I have all the maps & nails required.

Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    If you can stick it out, the game does eventually balance out. I'm actually at a point where I want nails again, and am constantly getting gems and boards. I also haven't had any money issues since opening the street market, I've been able to learn all the recipes and afford every appliance as I hit that level. I've slowly built up my servings available to a point where I can leave game for several hours at a time and still have food when I get back (currently have 10k+ servings).
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Rhino Keeper
    agree!!!!!!!
    Waiting for the parts, ****ing the game!!! I have a lot of nails, and oh my God.....so much basil don't even know what to do with that!!!!! This women doesn't have garlic on her???? and the garden gives me more basil!!!!!!!except spices, what can we do with that?? We can't even sell it!!!

Who thought about that?????Maby u have to change that if u want us to continue playing the game.

And how about the shovel??? I have to wait the man to throught it?? When?? August???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew88 View Post
    I only need 1 more plank to open the street market, and 2 more for herbs garden. Do you think it's more beneficial to open the street market first? I have all the maps & nails required.

Street market first, and as soon as possible. If you have any gems, use them on boards to get the street market up. The herb garden can wait, it will just fill up your pantry with herbs that you end up deleting for more space anyways.

Executive Chef
    Loving this game,but the wait times on some of the veg are ridiculous-and no,I will not use gems to speed them up,if I do,it's only for 1-2 gems at end of night(and I consider them free since bob the builder guy(yes,I know his name is Sid,but me and my son like bob better)drops a few gems daily ).just a little input from a gem buyer for TL-1)will only use up to 2 gems once every few days to speed up veg,not gonna be a big gem drain 2)shorten the times a little,I WILL pay gems to upgrade shop and storage,just sayin

Executive Chef
    So I do like this game so far. It's cute and I like that things are different from RS original. But yeah I have to say there are some big issues !! Like of course waiting for the almighty construction worker and hoping beyond hope that he gives me what I actually need!

Also much like FS2 why in the world are things sooooo crazy expensive ?! 17,000 coins for a stove ?! Come on.

It's like woo I got to the next level but it'll be another week until I can actually buy my diner stove.

Also can someone please tell me? I don't see a physical storage unit for my upgrade parts that cid drops? And I'm almost at capacity. So... Am I going to be stuck once Im full of parts because I dont have the ridiculous amount of coins to pay for the upgrade? Most of the games are pretty easy in the first levels. Well I feel like I just started and already my upgraded cost a lot and require too much. As new players we need success to draw us in and make us want to keep playing. Being discouraged so early on is not the best strategy when you want people to become addicted lol!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome. Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Street market first, and as soon as possible. If you have any gems, use them on boards to get the street market up. The herb garden can wait, it will just fill up your pantry with herbs that you end up deleting for more space anyways.
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22

Rhino Keeper
    To see your tools storage, tap on your pantry (the one with your veggies, meats & other ingredients). You'll then see there are 2 tabs on the left side of the popup window that shows all of your ingredients. Tap the tab that shows a red toolbox. When you see all of the tools you have, tap on a tool you want to delete, and all the tools will show a delete button on them. Just tap the delete button on a tool and you can choose how many of the tools you want to delete.

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Also can someone please tell me? I don't see a physical storage unit for my upgrade parts that cid drops? And I'm almost at capacity. So... Am I going to be stuck once Im full of parts because I dont have the ridiculous amount of coins to pay for the upgrade? Most of the games are pretty easy in the first levels. Well I feel like I just started and already my upgraded cost a lot and require too much. As new players we need success to draw us in and make us want to keep playing. Being discouraged so early on is not the best strategy when you want people to become addicted lol!!!
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the toolbox:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	17658

The pantry tab is above the toolbpx tab.
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22

Rhino Keeper
    Are people really having trouble with buying appliances? I just hit 22 and had over 100k coins to use to learn the 3 new recipes. I think you're upgrading everything too fast, wasting coins on extra tables and counters or upgrading store stock. You can always expand later on when you have more to work with...

My sweet spot was 8 tables, 8 counters. All my upgrades go to the pantry, or to the street market. I have more meat then I know what to do with currently, especially with one of my ranges learning Osso Buco, which takes a crazy long time.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you DeuceDeuce22 for answering my question, without even knowing you were I am at the point of deciding which to rebuild first, so thanks to you, I will blow the 12 gems to get my last board to open the street market. Hope this makes a difference, because I'm getting frustrated!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast