Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the parts is ****ING this game

Executive Chef
    Just an update for TL: my tool box is at 50 and in two days I have had to delete numerous nails and blueprints because of being near full but only having 1 plank so can't upgrade or expand anything. The planks are not dropping every 5-7 times as stated by another post. Could you please look into balancing out the drops a little more? It's getting terribly frustrating. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just an update for TL: my tool box is at 50 and in two days I have had to delete numerous nails and blueprints because of being near full but only having 1 plank so can't upgrade or expand anything. The planks are not dropping every 5-7 times as stated by another post. Could you please look into balancing out the drops a little more? It's getting terribly frustrating. Thanks!
    Another update: had to delete 3 more nails, hammers and blueprints just now. I NEED planks PLEASE!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8PrettyWoman View Post
    What does quick serve mean? The illustration in the game doesn't seem to make any sense. Can somebody explain this to me please? Thanks!
    Its like gems - to speed up making or selling food.
    So if you have the icons with a "6" in them - it will take "6" gems or "6" quick serve hands to finish that task.

Quick serves look like that have a maximum so I guess - make sure you spent them before hitting max - mine has always been 20 - I'm now level 19

Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    I wish the game showed how many servings of food people had on their counters. If you could see the crazy amount of high quality food my street market generates, everyone would understand the need to get and upgrade the street market as much as possible.

I'd love to trade some boards for more nails, lack of nails is slowing me down hehe.

EDIT-- as an example, my street market just had 2 pieces of steak, a pepper and a piece of chicken. That's several hours of restocks in one 10 minute period. And that happens very frequently.
    Good Advice - I have 4 slots
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    I wish the game showed how many servings of food people had on their counters. If you could see the crazy amount of high quality food my street market generates, everyone would understand the need to get and upgrade the street market as much as possible.

I'd love to trade some boards for more nails, lack of nails is slowing me down hehe.

EDIT-- as an example, my street market just had 2 pieces of steak, a pepper and a piece of chicken. That's several hours of restocks in one 10 minute period. And that happens very frequently.
    Are you still getting rare items in your street market??

Executive Chef
    Another update: had to delete 3 more nails, hammers and blueprints just now. I NEED planks PLEASE!
    Last update for this day. Just trashed 3 more nails due to a lack of room in my tool box (50) and a lack of planks to upgrade or expand anything. I believe that's over 9+ nails trashed today alone. And numerous other items. Please look at a more balanced drop rate on the items. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    i have 30 nails and 1 plank. wooooooow nice ratio!!!!

i think i m gonna delete this game soon. Not worth it to spend your time there every 30 minutes to see if the guy drops plank and give u the opportunity to continue the game.

Rhino Keeper
    It might be worth it to buy the planks with gems (depending on how many you need of of course) because the higher up you get in the game, you need way more nails than planks and will cringe knowing you've deleted all those nails. Either way you look at it, it stinks. We shouldn't have to use gems for materials nor should we have to be delete ones that we actually do get just to make room. This is a huge problem.

As for me, there's nothing more irrating than leveling up to a new feature in the game (atm for me it's the Seafood Shop) just to find out you need more expansions before you can even build it which to get enough parts for both, will take months

Rhino Keeper
    I hit 23 and did not buy cucumbers yet. My street market is still amazing, I am producing more ingredients then I can even use. I'm working on the goal where I need 3 stew, 3 potato soup and 3 chicken soup, so I've been stocking up on peppers and onions until the goal is finished. I have 8k+ servings of fajitas with ingredients for four more batches. I need one more shovel for the 5th herb plot, but have plenty of hammers. I also just upgraded my vegetable market to 3 stock, and restaurant expansion #5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    It might be worth it to buy the planks with gems (depending on how many you need of of course) because the higher up you get in the game, you need way more nails than planks and will cringe knowing you've deleted all those nails. Either way you look at it, it stinks. We shouldn't have to use gems for materials nor should we have to be delete ones that we actually do get just to make room. This is a huge problem.

As for me, there's nothing more irrating than leveling up to a new feature in the game (atm for me it's the Seafood Shop) just to find out you need more expansions before you can even build it which to get enough parts for both, will take months
    could you share how many expansions are needed before opening the seafood shop? because I'm going to get there soon and would like to avoid suprises... thanks a lot in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kuppikahvia View Post
    could you share how many expansions are needed before opening the seafood shop? because I'm going to get there soon and would like to avoid suprises... thanks a lot in advance!
    Lol I was doing the same thing on players walls until someone finally got back to me, haha! You have to have your 5th expansion completed before you can build the seafood shop.

As for me, I'm about to hit level 27 and still waiting on expansions parts so I feel kinda stuck at this point in the game without it. I can't learn any new recipes and no point in getting the new commercial appliance either cause they all require seafood.
    Last edited by WinnyWoos; 01-10-15 at 09:20 PM.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast