Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the parts is ****ING this game

Does anyone know how to get shovels for RS2? I cannot expand my garden without them

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NetterBetter38 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get shovels for RS2? I cannot expand my garden without them
    CID will drop them. Nails are the common drop with everything else being rare. I don't think he'll start dropping shovels until you have the new plot, so if you just got to that point, he'll probably drop one in the next day or so.

Executive Chef
    He's been unusually kind to me, dropping 6 blueprints in a row. Now I need nails. And just bought some boards on sale for $4.99. I got 1400 gems but I'll be patient and get most of my parts from here, before I try to expand twice more to open the fruit stand. I'm almost at level 38 too.

To make the most however, I seriously need to expand my veggie shop. Mushrooms, onions, peppers and potatoes are in the dishes that earn the most. I have a 2nd sandwich maker, but am too cheap for a third.

We seriously need to be allowed to ask for at least 3 parts per day from neighbors. Or to be able to gift them. Who cares about helping hands of they're random too!!!

We also need this on farm 2.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    He's been unusually kind to me, dropping 6 blueprints in a row. Now I need nails. And just bought some boards on sale for $4.99. I got 1400 gems but I'll be patient and get most of my parts from here, before I try to expand twice more to open the fruit stand. I'm almost at level 38 too.

To make the most however, I seriously need to expand my veggie shop. Mushrooms, onions, peppers and potatoes are in the dishes that earn the most. I have a 2nd sandwich maker, but am too cheap for a third.

We seriously need to be allowed to ask for at least 3 parts per day from neighbors. Or to be able to gift them. Who cares about helping hands of they're random too!!!

We also need this on farm 2.
    Agreed. This is just getting annoying. I've stopped playing for a week now. I'm just suck of waiting for cid to come around, we need another way to gain supplies. I've closed my shop so I don't run out of food but, neither can vid or Lilly ( is that correct? ) come around. Only because I'm sick of this. TL needs to have a big update fix bugs and especially that. Talking about bugs I couldn't access my messages for a while and, I don't know if I can now. The luckiest I've got is 2 wood planks 3 nails and 1 gem and 1 blueprint in 1 day, but sometimes when I have nothing to do I play nonstop. But food shouldn't be going so quick when we're off game. Once I went off for 30 mins and half my food was gone. And I fill it up and ATLEAST get all foods over 100 serves. Sometimes 200. So I'm at the verge of saying " im sick of you! I might aswell just sit around rather than waiting for the dang parts. " I'm sorry if this is a bit long to read. Carry on with anything else. :/ :/

Executive Chef
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by imthebest2000 View Post
    Agreed. This is just getting annoying. I've stopped playing for a week now. I'm just suck of waiting for cid to come around, we need another way to gain supplies. I've closed my shop so I don't run out of food but, neither can vid or Lilly ( is that correct? ) come around. Only because I'm sick of this. TL needs to have a big update fix bugs and especially that. Talking about bugs I couldn't access my messages for a while and, I don't know if I can now. The luckiest I've got is 2 wood planks 3 nails and 1 gem and 1 blueprint in 1 day, but sometimes when I have nothing to do I play nonstop. But food shouldn't be going so quick when we're off game. Once I went off for 30 mins and half my food was gone. And I fill it up and ATLEAST get all foods over 100 serves. Sometimes 200. So I'm at the verge of saying " im sick of you! I might aswell just sit around rather than waiting for the dang parts. " I'm sorry if this is a bit long to read. Carry on with anything else. :/ :/
    My food is always gone when I leave and return, not even 30 minutes later. That's being generous. It's more like 20 minutes, with about 12 counters. I did quit for over a month when they removed out progress and made U.S. work towards getting parts to expand and update again.

Boredom had me give it another try and it was going around the community and reading walls that had me cooking. It's fun for me now but it's tedious. I don't like how we have to limit the counters and seats we get. You can have Maybe three players tip before getting "full" messages again.

Rhino Keeper
    All of my other TL games are neighbor dependant so I love that I can play this one on my own.
    (I only have 8 neighbors in this game & thats very cool)
    This game just requires patience & dedication.

Have been playing nonstop (level 25) but have made little progress...have been trying to expand, get the parts fot the fish market or expand my existing stores for over a week. Waiting for parts that are dependant on a random drop from one patron just makes the game frustrating. The wait times at the stores are also incredibly frustrating and I'm sick to death of only having ingredients for ravioli and cresent sandwiches. If i want frustration i can find it elsewhere, games are supposed to be fun! Long time fan of TL games, but this one....not a fan at all!
    Last edited by kimberly0822; 02-02-15 at 08:04 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm passed the point of annoyed and moving on to furious. Cid will not drop a shovel to me. I honestly don't even need to open up more slots in the garden as 3 seems to be plenty, but I want that goal done and I can't move past it because Cid won't drop me a shovel so I can expand the garden. It has been well over a week and he has dropped everything else, even GEMS, multiple times a day, but never once have I seen a shovel! This is seriously beyond ridiculous at this point. I know that it is a rare drop, but come on, there is a huge difference between something being RARE and something being NEVER SEEN ONCE.

Farm Supplier
    I am also getting bored. I am think I will stop playing this game. RS is better.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, OMG, OMG, Cid finally gave me a SHOVEL!!! *does happy dance, does happy dance*

I think my threat of throwing eggs over his head and the kicks in the shins finally paid off! I should've done it weeks ago! WOO HOO!