Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for the parts is ****ING this game

Rhino Keeper
    +1 to all the feedback about the parts being WAY too difficult and obnoxious to get. Please let us gift parts to our neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    You can. Just go into our general store or butcher shop, and click "Upgrade" at the bottom
    I finally figured that out, Thanks! This game just doesn't appeal to me. You can't cook until you go get 1 or 2 cheese or bread or whatever. Then you go back and click the stove to cook something. Today I was going to buy another table and realized it went up from $150 to $190. That's totally wrong! Not gonna be playing much after the level requiremt for gems is attained.
    As for planks, I have yet to get even one. Have many. Many nails but not a single plank!
    Last edited by meme1098; 12-28-14 at 04:41 PM.

agree with most of the sentiments posted here.

started playing 4 days ago, now on the verge of just deleting it.

whilst the visuals is a vast improvement from the first, the gaming experience is frustrating - to proceed the next stage/mission, the game play, too many aspects are dependent on the timing of the ingredients and tools dropping, which makes it even more difficult when they are all over the place. i wish the game can reduce some of the "waiting" aspects on ingredient drop/tool drop/cooking/expansion/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrost View Post
    agree with most of the sentiments posted here.

started playing 4 days ago, now on the verge of just deleting it.

whilst the visuals is a vast improvement from the first, the gaming experience is frustrating - to proceed the next stage/mission, the game play, too many aspects are dependent on the timing of the ingredients and tools dropping, which makes it even more difficult when they are all over the place. i wish the game can reduce some of the "waiting" aspects on ingredient drop/tool drop/cooking/expansion/etc.
    I agree with everything you guys have said. This game reminds me a lot of Farm Story 2. I finally deleted the game because it took so long to get the expansion permits and parts. I think TL is trying to turn restaurant story into FS2.
    One thing I really wish they would think about fixing, other than Cid, is that you have to wait forever to get the items for your recipes.
    I really wonder if TL is listening to us and if they care about our opinions. I have an issue on RS and BS about losing food after opening them up for ten minutes and they have yet to fix that.

Farm Supplier
    2 critical things are ****ing the excitement of this game and also farm story 2 which has the same principal.
    1- limited capacity for items. 2- Requirement for rare items to upgrade the buildings and make expansions.
    I think Team Lava are aware of this but I wanna remind you guys that they are not thinking of the popularity of the game and having more players that are interested in the game, they have an economical point of view. I hope that I am wrong, but I think they just need a few addicted players that can afford wasting their money on the game for ever buying gems rather than having a lot of players who don't buy gems at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting for certain ingredients, like beef and sugar cubes, is very frustrating. So many recipes need beef and I am constantly waiting for it. I can see a rare novelty ingredient taking a couple of hours to be available, but why does something common like beef take so darn long?

Also, why are we so tight for space? How are we supposed to take advantage of the cute decor if we have to use every crook and cranny for tables, chairs, appliances, and walking space?

Also I would love to see more walls, floors, tables and chairs that are fun and different looking. So many are just various shades of browns and tans and creams - blah. Would love to see more cool carpetting to make area rugs and maybe some wallpapers or various brick walls.
    Last edited by Aernak; 12-28-14 at 07:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    builder came in my resto and left because all the seats were occupied. whats up with that?

Wait for the builder to come again? :: 3

in comparison, restaurant story 1 was simpler, you know if you cook a recipe for XX hours, it's within to serve XX*2 hours otherwise the food expires, also spare parts/tools from neighbours.. on the other hand, restaurant story 2 has created more complexity -

1) waiting for the food to cook. [ can be expedited if you're lucky to random in receiving quick serve from neighbours ]
    2) waiting for the gold as the food get served
    2) waiting for ingredients to restock
    3) waiting for tools to drop
    4) waiting for appliances to complete
    4) waiting to learn new recipe
    5) waiting for shop expansion
    6) waiting and more waiting.

all the timing on waiting are erratic, it's just excruciating to manage and forces player to check the game like a maniac.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I can't promise anything, but we do read these forums and we appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts and comments.

@dalexxx: Special customers (like the construction guy and the gardener) will return shortly if there isn't enough seating or enough food when they first arrive.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I can't promise anything, but we do read these forums and we appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts and comments.

@dalexxx: Special customers (like the construction guy and the gardener) will return shortly if there isn't enough seating or enough food when they first arrive.
    Glimmer - I think the special customers are a cool idea, but I don't think they should be the sole way of obtaining the parts we need. If we could obtain boards, etc. through special customers and also by crafting or gifting to neighbors, that would make the game much more enjoyable long-term.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast