Cyber monday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	16924

Looks like an interesting sale coming!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That looks good... I always wanted the faerie hydrangea like in the picture. Maybe splash out on the faerie flowerbed which up until the cauldron was/is the best gem buy as I love the drops, always helpful for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I also am looking forward to seeing what items are included in the sale.

Have put off buying the fortune teller tent due to it's price .......perhaps it will be included!

Farm Supplier
    Hi guys do are the items in the picture going to be the only things on sale?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    Hi guys do are the items in the picture going to be the only things on sale?
    It's a surprise and we will have to wait till Monday. I don't know what will be on sale... It's going to be a surprise for me too! I'm going to take a guess and say any gem items given the picture shows gem only items. But, time will tell!

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed for love shack to become available (extremely high hopes I know) but if not I'll get the mithril dragon and complete the collection

Kicking myself for not springing for the 6 buck diamond offer. I know when they offer the gems at a low price the next week they offer something i want worth gems.

Executive Chef
    Here's a hypothetical question: if they had alicorns on sale for 50 gems each, how many would you buy?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Here's a hypothetical question: if they had alicorns on sale for 50 gems each, how many would you buy?
    None, I am out of gems at the moment. I burned my last bag on the pet house. I have now 4 and waiting for a wing to get my 5th. Also I am not so much in an energy bottleneck, I have enough right now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Last Christmas (I think it was the week after Christmas) the Alicorn was on sale for 400 gems instead of 600 gems. That's the only amount I remember. Other gem animals were on sale.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast