Thread: Items Disappearing!!!

Items Disappearing!!!

Love Fashion Story but started noticing items are disappearing from my boutique. If there's a bug please fix it or return my items! Spending too much time and energy to bring back the items disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    If you have blocked your door, then it sounds like you have encountered a quick-sell. Blocking your door is not a designed feature of the game so our system will still recognize customers walking in and buying your items. Once you open the door again, the game catches up to this consumption of the items making it look like the items have disappeared. You still earned the Coins from the quick-sell and they were already automatically added. Please do not block your door if you want to avoid a quick-sell.

I have had this game DUMP my entire inventory twice..I understand about the door blocking & this explains a few times items have disappeared. However it does NOT explain the 2 times my entire inventory disappeared. I had just restocked & had a full store..left the game for approx. 15 minutes & came back to an empty store except for a couple of pieces.