Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cyber Monday Sales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Just as I expected it to be nothing different added. And 20% off GEM sale makes me laugh out LOUD for real! Yea like really I spent the ones I bought at 40% off already NOT! To funny.
    Especially when we get 30 percent off sales every week. At least I do. Twice a week. Every game. This is bogus. Dragon is the only game with any decent sales happening. Expensive treasure dragons at a huge discount. Same as on Black Friday. Expensive habitats 70 percent off. And they make an announcement like we would get something special and it's just this trash.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Someone mentioned the old Valentine display with three girls in lingerie, I haven't seen it in any shops lately so I guess the old players that have amazing displays like this or the Aquarius fountain are no longer active, isn't it bad that great displays are not displayed any more?
    I get that some people who spend a big amount of real money on boxes feel bad to see box displays offered but why not old LTOs that players who started playing after 2012 didn't have the opportunity to buy?
    I'd love that Valentine display.
    I see that valentine one all the time when I'm out and about in the community. I've a few neighbors with it, who keep it out year round. They don't have any business sense and simply don't understand we want to give them our money, if they would work with us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    There will not be new items just 40% sale on gems like last year
    If only it had been 40%. I don't think I have ever had such a measly gem sale in all the years I have been playing this game!!! Just as well there was absolutely nothing to spend them on!!

Nightclub Owner
    I don't understand; the pop up I got about Cyber Monday said that some really cool fashions or styles would be on sale but the only thing I see in the closet is that funky hairdo on sale for 8 gems. None of the gem-costing clothes or accessories are marked for a discount Am I missing something?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't understand; the pop up I got about Cyber Monday said that some really cool fashions or styles would be on sale but the only thing I see in the closet is that funky hairdo on sale for 8 gems. None of the gem-costing clothes or accessories are marked for a discount Am I missing something?
    I dont think so.

From the other games also, it looks like it was just a big non event.

Def a non-event. I'm so disappointed in the BFS. At first I thought this can't be it. Maybe Saturday will be something better. Nothing. Sunday...nothing. Cyber Monday worse. It's very sad. We got coals in our stocking this year.

Executive Chef
    CM this year was really bad, barely any items at all and they were all repeats from the previous days. So disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    Dear TL, WOW! Just wanted to say what an amazingly great BF and CM sale u offered! Im practically speechless! I couldn't believe all the choices and exciting LTOs and box prizes that u made availabe! Thank u! You guys are doing such a fantastic job! You all must be working yr tails off over there the way you go out on a limb like that! And I can see by all the rest of the posts how everyone seems to agree with that! Seems to me everyone was completely surprised and satisfied!

I simply cannot say it enough, Thanks again sooooooooo much and keep up the wonderful, excellent, fabulous hard work! Its so obvious you care deeply about yr players/customers. Thank you thank you thank you for always listening to us and giving us everything we ask for. You are running one heck of a program over there so a million times over THANK U!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123