Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have got to be kidding me !!!!

Rhino Keeper

Angry You have got to be kidding me !!!!

Literally just now before logging in typing this, the game glitches out on me. I delivered my breeding creatures, got a bomb, I had 6 runes before I started to mine and had 8 when I finished, then the game crashes.... I open it up to find 6 runes And no bomb... WTF???? It's bad enough the breeding has been such rubbish I didn't get the sea horse before the quest expired and then I get a second harvest hedgehog when the alternative should have been the cold turkey and now this.... Are They seriously wanting to lose a player? -.-

Is there any way for me to get this corrected?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    Literally just now before logging in typing this, the game glitches out on me. I delivered my breeding creatures, got a bomb, I had 6 runes before I started to mine and had 8 when I finished, then the game crashes.... I open it up to find 6 runes And no bomb... WTF???? It's bad enough the breeding has been such rubbish I didn't get the sea horse before the quest expired and then I get a second harvest hedgehog when the alternative should have been the cold turkey and now this.... Are They seriously wanting to lose a player? -.-

Is there any way for me to get this corrected?
    This happened to me twice tonight
    Lost 2 bombs due to game crashing

Executive Chef
    I've had it happen once or twice, it sucks. You can try to write TL to see if they will do anything for you... I don't know whether they would.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it. Happens to me all the time. I don't even bother anymore with emailing, they just say "Synching error"
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    The game has been very buggy for me since October. It needs a huge overhaul. So silly.

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry to hear you guys are having the same problems. Really does suck just accidentally bought 12k coins with 20 diamonds because the game got really buggy with me as I loaded it up. So annoyed. Tried to collect coin from a habitat when that screen popped up and was hoping for a confirm button so I could cancel

Fashion Designer
    I can't breed any animals? I put many different combos in the den this morning and each time it kicked my animals out? Ill try restarting my device. Anybody else have this happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I can't breed any animals? I put many different combos in the den this morning and each time it kicked my animals out? Ill try restarting my device. Anybody else have this happen?
    This happens in DS as well as FS. I restart the device (not an old iOS or device, by the way). Sometimes it takes rebooting multiple times, but it does seem to work eventually.

Give it more tries. Good luck.

New Resident
    They won't do anything. I wrote an email to support because my game crashed and I lost an entire grand electric enclave along with three animals that were in it when I tried to move it. The same week I also bought the toucan on sale, accelerated its incubation time, and also rushed the habitat, and it disappeared and the habitat went back to being unfinished but the gems were gone. I bought it (the toucan) again because I didn't want to miss the sale. When I got a reply today, it basically said to try restarting my device and the game which of course I already did when all of this happened in the first place. It then went on to say the following:

"After you've done this, please restart the app. Your game should be displaying the correct progress now.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to restore any lost coins, items, or collectables during Sync Errors. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

Um, I paid money for these things you're saying you're unable to restore and I'm pretty irritated that they won't even reimburse me the gems I lost or even try to restore the things that disappeared. I don't think I will be playing this game anymore, and I'm really sorry I ever spent money on it. So disappointed.

Good luck to you all, hope you get something back, but unfortunately don't keep your hopes up because it doesn't seem that TL cares much about customers getting what they even paid for, much less the things that are free.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiv View Post
    They won't do anything. I wrote an email to support because my game crashed and I lost an entire grand electric enclave along with three animals that were in it when I tried to move it. The same week I also bought the toucan on sale, accelerated its incubation time, and also rushed the habitat, and it disappeared and the habitat went back to being unfinished but the gems were gone. I bought it (the toucan) again because I didn't want to miss the sale. When I got a reply today, it basically said to try restarting my device and the game which of course I already did when all of this happened in the first place. It then went on to say the following:

"After you've done this, please restart the app. Your game should be displaying the correct progress now.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to restore any lost coins, items, or collectables during Sync Errors. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

Um, I paid money for these things you're saying you're unable to restore and I'm pretty irritated that they won't even reimburse me the gems I lost or even try to restore the things that disappeared. I don't think I will be playing this game anymore, and I'm really sorry I ever spent money on it. So disappointed.

Good luck to you all, hope you get something back, but unfortunately don't keep your hopes up because it doesn't seem that TL cares much about customers getting what they even paid for, much less the things that are free.
    Classic example of the awful TL customer service. I want to save your post to use as an example.

I'm extremely sorry and I can tell you, if this were me, I would NOT accept losing my money like this. I would not let it go. Keep fighting so they get the idea that they can't treat customers like this. If they won't help you, call your credit card company and fight the charges. I would. This is not acceptable at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast