Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping to see for christmas?

What are you hoping to see for christmas?

What are you guys hoping to see for Christmas? I'm hoping they'll bring back the reindeers to buy, and a really nice big but cheap Christmas tree.
    I just hope they have really nice stuff this year unlike they did last year!!

Executive Chef
    Ugh. After what happened for this year's Black Friday I have now learned to refrain from hoping/wishing too much from TL. Better to just wait and see what they offer.

Executive Chef
    LOL there were no gem items on sale last year at Christmas so I'd expect nothing this year. Hopefully the goals will be nice like the Thanksgiving ones though.

Executive Chef
    I'm not hoping for anything given how unpredictable they are.

Sure, there will be a goal prize, but no sales of any sort. And I very much doubt they will bring back goal prizes (the reindeer) from previous years. Goal ovens maybe but not goal prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by starryeyed005 View Post
    What are you guys hoping to see for Christmas? I'm hoping they'll bring back the reindeers to buy, and a really nice big but cheap Christmas tree.
    I just hope they have really nice stuff this year unlike they did last year!!

I'd love to see Santa standing next to a table filled to the brim with cookies and milk.

And some reindeer standing around a huge pile of presents, trying to sneak a peek inside the boxes.

I'd love to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus hugging next to a Christmas tree.

And I'd love if they didn't cost an arm and a leg.

I would love the chance to obtain Santa's grotto--plus the reindeer!!! I seem to have missed quite a few things. BTW--where were/are the candy ****** chairs that match the tables that are included in the Black Friday sale?

Theres no hope anymore hahaha
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Sadly, I share the pessimism voiced by PepperWoo, filochick, rosewaterlily, and others on this thread. I hope the Kids Sync will come back if it doesn't reappear tomorrow or on Monday, but I don't think they had anything last year, so I doubt they will this year. But, having not experienced it before, it would be a pleasant surprise to really see anything
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    I would just like to see the Christmas stuff available before Christmas.. Preferably more than a few days before Christmas so we have time to earn it and then enjoy displaying it for the actual holiday, not after.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Ugh. After what happened for this year's Black Friday I have now learned to refrain from hoping/wishing too much from TL. Better to just wait and see what they offer.
    Ditto. A Christmas tree for coins would be much appreciated though. I can't believe there isn't one its bizarre.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast