Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin To Win 11-29-14

Executive Chef
    Happy to get Pink Lotus on two accounts though my other accounts got maps. I really wanted that dragon, and Harvest Moon looks very pretty too. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    NUTS!!! Got maps. Whatever for!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    45,000 coins, I wouldn't mind any dragon, I think they're all beautiful, especially the harvest one!

Executive Chef
    My 24 level account doesn't even have the wheel! It always had before. What gives this time? I had about 150 gold left from the package I got for Black Friday so I used it for extra spins. I won two gold paths, a 2nd tigerfly, two blue peacocks and a fire whatever dragon. The red and yellow one. Overall a good haul! On two other accounts I won't the maps and coins. Whatever!

Executive Chef
    I'm not holding out much hope my first spin to win only produced coins or food. Seems this game has no strategy yet. It's all about pure luck. Try for Mischief dragon get 3 Genies in a row then Trickster. Now to wait til tomorrow morning for I can try again. Happy to get Trickster and my first Genie, but wish there was more strategy.

Executive Chef
    Coins on my first spin.

First try: Harvest moon dragon.
    Feel free to add me: Unto0chable87
    My games: Dragon Story Lvl 128 and Fantasy Forest Story Lvl 100.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    My 24 level account doesn't even have the wheel! It always had before. What gives this time? I had about 150 gold left from the package I got for Black Friday so I used it for extra spins. I won two gold paths, a 2nd tigerfly, two blue peacocks and a fire whatever dragon. The red and yellow one. Overall a good haul! On two other accounts I won't the maps and coins. Whatever!
    One of my kids has a level 19 account that doesn't have the wheel either. Not sure why. Have made sure it's updated and restarted, etc. Maybe it has to do with the level at which certain dragons are unlocked?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    From what I understand about Spin to Win, this particular one is only available to level 30+ accounts. And other Spin to Win rounds have had different dragons available depending on what level the player was at, or fewer dragons the lower the level someone was.

Rhino Keeper
    My first spin got me wisp glad to get a dragon even if I already have it

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast