Thread: Purchased Gold Never Showed Up!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Purchased Gold Never Showed Up!!!!

I recently purchased the 250 gold for 5.99$. I show the transaction in all of my account records, but the gold is not in my game. This is terrible. I wanted to buy the Unicorn dragon on sale for 250 gold, but I can't because I never got my gold. PLEASE FIX THIS.

I already emailed support, restarted my device, and uninstalled/reinstalled.
    Last edited by redstar177; 11-28-14 at 10:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    And now Unicorn is no longer on sale. I respectfully ask you to either allow me to buy the Unicorn dragon for 750 gold, or refund my money.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

It happened to me today too! Emailed TL but got a Thanksgiving short staffed message... I wanted the habitats that went on sale!

Host(ess)
    I had this happen to me as well, I just went ahead and contacted Apple after waiting for 3 hours for tech support to contact me and got a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    And now Unicorn is no longer on sale. I respectfully ask you to either allow me to buy the Unicorn dragon for 750 gold, or refund my money.
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. I bought gold with the 40% off sale, did not get the safe of gold. Mailed teamlava and itunes, but no reaction yet. TL just gave the auto email that said they were understaffed during thanksgiving. Well, now it's a regular working day so they should sort this out.

If they don't give me the gold, before like 5 hrs (because then I'm going to sleep) and if the Cyber Monday sale is over, then I also respectfully ask for my money back. Or the chance to buy Goldwing for 600 and some prem habitats for 150 as those are what I was buying the gold for.

The Honorable Panda
    There is limited staff over the weekends and Holidays (Thursday was a US Holiday). An support agent should be responding soon. If you have not already done so, reply back to your automatic message and send a copy of your receipt showing proof of purchase.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is limited staff over the weekends and Holidays (Thursday was a US Holiday). An support agent should be responding soon. If you have not already done so, reply back to your automatic message and send a copy of your receipt showing proof of purchase.
    I realize that there is limited staff, and I completely understand that they should have a holiday as well. I am happy to have them get a break as long as they address the issues waiting with their return. I am not happy with their lack of communication and not owning up to the problems. If they would reimburse me in with one of my suggested options or try to work things out, there would not be a problem.

This particular issue was time sensitive. Really it is useless to send gold late when the reason we bought the gold in the first place is to take advantage of the special sales. I finally got the gold, after the sales were over.

I'm sorry, but I don't want it then, as I can't use it for the items I purchased it for.

As such, I would like either my money back (in exchange for the gold I no longer need), or the items for the sale price. I have emailed them about this. And I refuse to spend any of that gold.

(I can just hear them. Sorry but we can't refund you as you already have gotten benefits from this and that. I lost 700 gold to them previously because of a LAG issue which they refused to compensate and gave me this excuse. It was not a valid one because come on. you can just reset the land expansion! How hard is that? Yes I program, and have made apps so I know this is possible. This is pure laziness imho. When the customer looses such an amount of gold because of a problem with the APP and not because of a misclick or gold trap, and they refuse to give any compensation there is something wrong with their team. This was a very clear APP problem. There was a very clear solution. I even offered alternatives. This time, no gold will be spent, and they can just take it back and give me my money.)

The way things are now, is poor business tactics. I'm surprised there is noone higher up in their organization that sets guidelines for disputes. At the very least the communication should be better.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I recently purchased the 250 gold for 5.99$. I show the transaction in all of my account records, but the gold is not in my game. This is terrible. I wanted to buy the Unicorn dragon on sale for 250 gold, but I can't because I never got my gold. PLEASE FIX THIS.

I already emailed support, restarted my device, and uninstalled/reinstalled.
    Support should be responding to your email soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request