Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12/3/2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Would like to see Winter decor that's NOT Chritmasy looking TL... I don't know why that's so hard to do, considering next week it will most likely be Xmas goals filled with Satan-clause and dumb reindeers....won't be doing those. You need to come out with plain old Winter decor!
    I kindly asked you during the HW update why you thought it was evil and disgusting as you had called it "Wicked, evil, garbage..." "Disgusting holiday" and never got a response.

I'm sure if I ask now why you have to bring in the "s" word next to Santa you wouldn't answer that either.

Grand Emperor
    Would like to see Winter decor that's NOT Chritmasy looking TL... I don't know why that's so hard to do, considering next week it will most likely be Xmas goals filled with Satan-clause and dumb reindeers....won't be doing those. You need to come out with plain old Winter decor!
    I am also with everyone on this. Like said, there was plenty of winter non-Christmasy content released this week, and there may be more in the next couple of months. It would be nice if those who enjoy Christmasy content can do so without reading negative comments on it. I have not heard of Santa being referred to as Satan, and hope I do not in the future on this forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I'm with everyone on this. I'm religious, and though I don't really believe SANTA has anything to d with the true meaning of Christmas, I think it is rude and distasteful to attack the holiday based off of people choosing to decorate for a little Holday cheer. If the decorations are not to your liking, DONT USE THEM! And yes, as others have said, there is plenty of stuff that isn't Christmasy that you can use for your Resto or Bakery.
    Agree too.

I don't see what's so horrible about a wonderful holiday where you're giving and receiving GOOD cheer no matter how you may want to celebrate it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by exhalelaughter View Post
    i haven't seen the update yet on my iOS device. Anxiously waiting so I can decorate my bakery.
    I am waiting for mine on Restaurant Story. I am about to visit there to see if it is level based (lower level there as opposed to Bakery), or if anyone else is having the same issue. Hope you get it soon!

Just wow... someone wasnt happy as a kid.. lol!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef

Dude, come on, this is all fun here. I'm muslim and even I like Santa clause. Who could hate Rudolph?! The game is the game and most of us like these silly and playful items. I Don't think writing such comments is going to make the, go away so why not just ignore the goals and recipes and let the rest of is Enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    So you don't like Halloween and you don't like Christmas. Are there any holidays you do like? Or is your dislike stemming from personal religious beliefs? Either way, calling Santa Clause 'Satan' plus all the ranting you did regarding Halloween being wicked and evil is completely inappropriate for this forum.
    This! Nicely said.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Dude, come on, this is all fun here. I'm muslim and even I like Santa clause. Who could hate Rudolph?! The game is the game and most of us like these silly and playful items. I Don't think writing such comments is going to make the, go away so why not just ignore the goals and recipes and let the rest of is Enjoy them.
    Yes! Christmas is about being cheerful and fun for everyone! Decorating (even in a game) is my favorite part of the holidays.

How do I get full version so I have the Christmas decor

Quote Originally Posted by emerald833 View Post
    How do I get full version so I have the Christmas decor
    There was an update Nov. 20 with a gingerbread logo. I did not update in case we were offered goals for new version. (IPad) It mentions new recipes and new decor.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast