Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12/3/2014

Farm Supplier
    I love the new items, much better than another fountain....
    The snowball chairs I can use with any of my winter themed tables

Ugh I love the snowball stools also! I'm not at level 50 yet and I doubt I can complete 16 levels before Christmas. 😔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by exhalelaughter View Post
    Ugh I love the snowball stools also! I'm not at level 50 yet and I doubt I can complete 16 levels before Christmas. ��
    I feel your pain.I didn't think a holiday/winter update would be at such a high level. I just started BS 2 weeks ago so I'm only a level 25. At least I have holiday tables from black Friday sale, and on RS I'm a high enough level to enjoy all updates. If it's ok, I'll send you invite and we can commiserate together.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 50 seems really high to me too. Is this quite common in BS & RS? I thought most items would be available to everyone.

In my own personal experience, yes it is a common team lava thing to do. Not sure why, you would think they would want to keep the newer players coming back by offering them seasonal/holiday goodies too! But when I first started there were back to back Easter and Spring content that I was a good 10 to 15 levels away from. One of them was mostly gems so I didn't care too much (this was back when I vowed never to buy gems, ooooooh, how far I have fallen)!!! Then the next one came, mostly coins and I couldn't buy any of that either! This was not only on BS and RS, there were community events and prizes on 2 other games and I couldn't access any of it at all. Really frustrating since I was doing the exact things needed to get the community prizes, I just was getting nothing for it.
    Best to hope for some really good content associated with goals when we get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. Bit disappointed, but I'll manage and I'm not buying gems! Wonder if that will change?

New Resident
    I haven't received any of the updates. I go into the play store and they just show bs, bs-thanksgiving, and bs-honey and the same goes for rs, nothing new. Why is everyone getting things that I can't, even neighbors get things before me. it is very frustrating for a game and it shouldn't be.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tammy01977 View Post
    I haven't received any of the updates. I go into the play store and they just show bs, bs-thanksgiving, and bs-honey and the same goes for rs, nothing new. Why is everyone getting things that I can't, even neighbors get things before me. it is very frustrating for a game and it shouldn't be.
    Bakery Story Thanksgiving is the latest version on Google Play, so if you have that, then it should work. Double check design mode to see if maybe these items aren't showing up as new in the first slots, but are there. I think the autumn stuff still shows as new too on mine. If you still don't see it anywhere and you have the newest version, then best to send an email to support@teamlava.com
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prairiegrass View Post
    i play on a kindle fire-android and still haven't received update in bakery story. However, i have received update in restaurant story. Is this a usual issue for those on android?
    i also play on a kindle fire and i could not buy the discounted gems on black friday it cyber monday. Did you try buying gems those days days ??

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Level 50 seems really high to me too. Is this quite common in BS & RS? I thought most items would be available to everyone.
    At least I'm not the only who felt that keeping the new winter releases at level 50 seemed a bit cruel.
    Last edited by exhalelaughter; 12-05-14 at 02:17 AM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast