Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12/3/2014

Executive Chef

Bakery Update 12/3/2014

With the Autumn goals being 27 days instead of 32 days and the release of Christmas deco. I am guessing we will be a some sort of Christmas update or goals? Well I'm hoping for goals. What do you guys think?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    With the Autumn goals being 27 days instead of 32 days and the release of Christmas deco. I am guessing we will be a some sort of Christmas update or goals? Well I'm hoping for goals. What do you guys think?
    I'm ready for a goal!

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I hope the goals don't come too quickly since I'm still going broke over the last week of new recipes x 6
    Last edited by natalienat518; 12-02-14 at 11:12 AM.

I need some goals asap, I finished thanksgiving goals a week before thanksgiving, so I'm starting to feel a bit directionless.
    Plus, it's snowing where I am and I would really like to update my decor with winter and holiday goal items.

Executive Chef
    I'm just starting on the 4 recipes on drink and regular oven.. Hmmmm TL give us goals please

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully cute items for the season!!!

Rhino Keeper
    *or* TL could do some damage-control, release LTOs every week in lead up to a mega Xmas sale? Jus sayin'

Rhino Keeper
    Usually by now everyone is all speculating about what's to come or mad because teaser hasn't been released.team lava you damage control to do.

Am hopeful for some releases or some holiday decor.

Fashion Designer

Really nice stuff. But doesn't look like a goal though, neither does RS. So I guess we get dual goals again next week? Yay??
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

I agree is a normal update, I cant see new ovens. I hope we get some content for coins, I dont want to spend gems on those kids, I already have the snowfight, thats enough kiddie stuff for me

Tables and stools look nice
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast