Thread: Clarification

Host(ess)

Clarification

People are talking about a game update in Januaray 2015! Is this true?

We can't speculate on any future updates to do the game. Sorry!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We can't speculate on any future updates to do the game. Sorry!
    So in other words, "NO, or else we would say so to keep your interest in the game", which is slowly but surely disappearing. You see at Storm they prefer to just let games ride off into the sunset without actually telling you that we have completely abandoned further development or repairs. Kind of like they intentionally broke the alliance search so that the hoppers couldn't re-locate war alliances that they started at specific times. They would rather just assume that we are all idiots and believe that they are "working on fixing it".

Host(ess)
    I'm still seeing individual different players bring up an update! I want to know where they are getting this info from. Now I've read from another Player that in January 2015 War Glory feature will not function anymore! No more wars , no more glory , no more easy gems .
    Sounds like more then 1 person that is getting this info and not a speculation. Please look into it further.
    Thanks
    Last edited by 1dkY; 12-06-14 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

Quote Originally Posted by 1dkY View Post
    I'm still seeing individual different players bring up an update! I want to know where they are getting this info from. Now I've read from another Player that in January 2015 War Glory feature will not function anymore! No more wars , no more glory , no more easy gems .
    Sounds like more then 1 person that is getting this info and not a speculation. Please look into it further.
    Thanks
    These are all rumors. We have no plans to remove Alliance Wars or Glory.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for confirming turtle

New Resident
    When you do the next update can you make sure to fix the game dropping during battles seems to get worse the more crowns you have Which makes it hard to be competive
    Last edited by tenhats; 12-22-14 at 08:16 PM.

New Resident
    We haven't had an update since February 2014 when Alliance Wars were introduced. And tenhats is right. The game does drop during battles (particularly if one unleashes portal troops in a corner). That is an issue that frustrates many in our long-term top 10 alliance. So would be great to have that fixed. A new update would certainly keep many players interested. Some of ours are ready to give up because they are at top level and there is really nothing left for them to achieve except top 50 players - a difficult proposition given the current group of players from only just a few alliances in there.