Thread: Pantry upgrade

Rhino Keeper

Pantry upgrade

So after the new version was released, i got many goals and finished them all. One was to upgrade the pantry for 1 gem. I upgraded using resources i wanted for other things. But the goal is still there. When i click on the go button, it opens the bottom menu with new stuff, but nothing pantry related. What am i supposed to buy?
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I've upgraded twice, and the goal is still there. I'm assuming its a glitch and the goal isn't working properly.

New Resident
    Yeah same here ): i ended up using a gem to skip the quest just so it wasn't on my screen anymore ):

Rhino Keeper
    I have had my Construction worker visit my restaurant >8 times and given no item! I just receive a message saying "Pantry storage full" Upgrade!
    My pantry had 23/35 items in it!
    In my toolbox I have 28 screws, 6 Blueprints and only 1 plank! I cannot use any of these items to upgrade my pantry without using 12 Gems to buy the one plank that I need for it! This is very excessive! My CW doesn't supply the items now, so my game is at a standstill!
    Last edited by Anastisha13; 01-04-15 at 08:54 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastisha13 View Post
    I have had my Construction worker visit my restaurant >8 times and given no item! I just receive a message saying "Pantry storage full" Upgrade!
    My pantry had 23/35 items in it!
    In my toolbox I have 28 screws, 6 Blueprints and only 1 plank! I cannot use any of these items to upgrade my pantry without using 12 Gems to buy the one plank that I need for it! This is very excessive! My CW doesn't supply the items now, so my game is at a standstill!
    If you need to make room , you can delete some items by dragging to the trashcan, then choosing how many of that item you would like to delete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request